PB&J with extra peanut butter = now my good luck halftime snack !

Desert Bills Fan

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Are you talking bout pinching off a solid ol mud monkey?

No, I am talking about the ingesting of a bite of the sandwich when you have shoveled a good 3/4" layer of peanut butter on it.  Peristaltic action grinds to a slow crawl as it travels from mouth to stomach.

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No, I am talking about the ingesting of a bite of the sandwich when you have shoveled a good 3/4" layer of peanut butter on it.  Peristaltic action grinds to a slow crawl as it travels from mouth to stomach.

Ahh oki lol. thought we were getting into the solid, yet hard to get out at times poops.

8 hours ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

What do you think ? Takes over for wings, blue cheese and Labatts....

only true Bills fans would even get the joke...LOL.🤪

Bills were undefeated last year when my friend and I got Burger King.  Season opener this year we did pizza and wings and lost.  Switched back to BK and undefeated again since.

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Bills were undefeated last year when my friend and I got Burger King.  Season opener this year we did pizza and wings and lost.  Switched back to BK and undefeated again since.

Based upon my experiences with 🇨🇦BK, this is a true fan.  Team before personal health. 
image.thumb.jpeg.40a3b91b3e23e06eb850c0c0c4f0282a.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Based upon my experiences with 🇨🇦BK, this is a true fan.  Team before personal health. 
image.thumb.jpeg.40a3b91b3e23e06eb850c0c0c4f0282a.jpeg

Eh, for the most part it's no worse healthwise than any burger you'd make at home.  Certainly better than a mountain of fried wings and greasy pizza.  Service sucks tho.

... with oranges on the side, eaten in an extra hot locker room, during a thunderstorm.

I mean, if you're gonna be superstitious, you might as well duplicate as many conditions as possible, AmIRight?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.