Who Buffalo Bills fans should root for, Week 6, 2021. (so soon?)

Who Buffalo Bills fans should root for, Week 6, 2021

The Buffalo Bills are once again in primetime this week, which means we have a lot of football watching to handle before the tilt against the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football. With that in mind, here are the teams you should be rooting for this weekend, Bills [Family] Mafia.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/10/16/22729606/who-buffalo-bills-fans-should-root-for-week-6-2021

🤣 

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) over Miami Dolphins(1-4)

💩 fest extravaganza!!!

• Haha (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

rooting for the Ravens over the Chargers… I have a feeing LA is going to lose no more than 2 games this season after this week.

(plus the reason that the article mentioned). 

Agreed.  I really like how they’ve built that team and think we’re going to have some battles with them for the next ten years.  

Green Bay Packers over Chicago Bears
Sunday, 1:00 PM Eastern

I mean, if the Bills are going to lose some offensive assistants this offseason when Brian Daboll is hired as a head coach somewhere, the Bears have some folks on staff who worked with Sean McDermott in Philadelphia including head coach Matt Nagy. Promote Ken Dorsey to offensive coordinator, hire Nagy as quarterbacks coach. See where this is going?

Really??

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The Buffalo Bills are once again in primetime this week, which means we have a lot of football watching to handle before the tilt against the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football. With that in mind, here are the teams you should be rooting for this weekend, Bills [Family] Mafia.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/10/16/22729606/who-buffalo-bills-fans-should-root-for-week-6-2021

🤣

💩 fest extravaganza!!!

I root for the Bills.

My favorite pick from the article.

Dallas Cowboys over New England Patriots (2-3)
Sunday, 4:25 PM Eastern

It’s a rare feat, getting a Bills fan to root for the Cowboys. The Patriots will do that to people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

Cowboys over the Patriots!

As much as that pains me, I have to agree. Maybe a tie would be the best outcome? I think they have to be the two teams I dislike the most, with the Cheats* in the top spot. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

🤣

💩 fest extravaganza!!!

this is great! 

the ravens/chargers one is tricky. I think both teams though will Get beat up in their divisions a little (hopefully). 

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

My favorite pick from the article.

Dallas Cowboys over New England Patriots (2-3)
Sunday, 4:25 PM Eastern

It’s a rare feat, getting a Bills fan to root for the Cowboys. The Patriots will do that to people.

Even if I didn't despise NE, I always root against a division opponent, especially when they play an NFC team - even if said team is the Cowboys. It's different if the division opponent is already eliminated from the playoff picture, but we're not there yet.

• Agree 1

Cardinals over Browns

Chargers over Ravens (feel like KC and Vegas will take care of LAC)

Cowboys over Patriots

Jaguars over Miami

Washington over Kansas City

Seattle  over Pittsburgh

Las Vegas over Denver (want them in the game for KC)

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.