Now that the Bills are the “home team” for all of Wyoming what should we do to embrace these new fans?

Batman1876

1 hour ago, Batman1876 said:

I was looking at the broadcast maps and noticed that thanks to Josh Wyoming is now a Bills market. Given the Buffalo Bill Cody connection this is a match made in heaven what can we do to further build that connection? I have a few ideas. 
1) alternate logo of josh riding a Buffalo that mimics the Wyoming logo

2) alternate yellow and brown jerseys

3) at least use the awesome western wear font they use

4) Billy Buffalo gets a new Buffalo Bill Cody mascot pal

5) a Buffalo bill cody looking guy rides out firing guns in the air, one shot for each point. 
6) new team fight song set to the guy on a Buffalo song/tune. 

I know each of these ideas is a license to print money. What ideas do you have? Also any graphic designers what to mock up that josh riding a Buffalo logo? 

Preseason game on the campus

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

We definitely need to incorporate Buffalo Bill, because our branding makes no sense right now. It completely ignores our team name and focuses only on the city.

Jerruh would throw a fit if the Bills ever tried to have a cowboy or western themed logo.  And the bison is the mascot of the entire city anyway.  I guarantee the sabres have a lot more branded stuff with a bison on it than a sword.

2 hours ago, Batman1876 said:

I was looking at the broadcast maps and noticed that thanks to Josh Wyoming is now a Bills market. Given the Buffalo Bill Cody connection this is a match made in heaven what can we do to further build that connection? I have a few ideas. 
1) alternate logo of josh riding a Buffalo that mimics the Wyoming logo

2) alternate yellow and brown jerseys

3) at least use the awesome western wear font they use

4) Billy Buffalo gets a new Buffalo Bill Cody mascot pal

5) a Buffalo bill cody looking guy rides out firing guns in the air, one shot for each point. 
6) new team fight song set to the guy on a Buffalo song/tune. 

I know each of these ideas is a license to print money. What ideas do you have? Also any graphic designers what to mock up that josh riding a Buffalo logo? 

This was meant to be a joke, right? 😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

We definitely need to incorporate Buffalo Bill, because our branding makes no sense right now. It completely ignores our team name and focuses only on the city.

Yeah we will definitely throw out 61 years of tradition because some guy doesn’t understand the branding. I’m in. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nothing. 

#17 is the only Connection they need. 

Josh makes the Bills "their brand" now

They "Ride for the Brand" (as their motto says)

Pretty much and as long as the Broncos are bad probably a good chance to get the T.V. map there.

Merchandise wise sure the bucking horse steamboat and just the Wyoming state flag are great opportunities.

Surprised at the hate in this thread. Look at our marketing team and how good they are online... we think we just got lucky? No they hired a few sales beasts to run the department. If you think they are wilfully going to ignore a ripe for the picking untapped market, I don't know what to tell you. Fun ideas here!!!

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Cow pie tossing contests at the tailgates

53 minutes ago, Augie said:

AGAIN? Can’t we do something NEW? 

They are welcome to join us as we are. I see no need to change what we do or who we are. 

I like tossing cow pies!

I won a cow pie tossing contest at a charity square dance in Sonoma, got a nice dinner for 2. I just threw it like a frisbee. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.