Now that the Bills are the “home team” for all of Wyoming what should we do to embrace these new fans?

Batman1876

I was looking at the broadcast maps and noticed that thanks to Josh Wyoming is now a Bills market. Given the Buffalo Bill Cody connection this is a match made in heaven what can we do to further build that connection? I have a few ideas. 
1) alternate logo of josh riding a Buffalo that mimics the Wyoming logo

2) alternate yellow and brown jerseys

3) at least use the awesome western wear font they use

4) Billy Buffalo gets a new Buffalo Bill Cody mascot pal

5) a Buffalo bill cody looking guy rides out firing guns in the air, one shot for each point. 
6) new team fight song set to the guy on a Buffalo song/tune. 

I know each of these ideas is a license to print money. What ideas do you have? Also any graphic designers what to mock up that josh riding a Buffalo logo? 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

I was looking at the broadcast maps and noticed that thanks to Josh Wyoming is now a Bills market. Given the Buffalo Bill Cody connection this is a match made in heaven what can we do to further build that connection? I have a few ideas. 

5) a Buffalo bill cody looking guy rides out firing guns in the air, one shot for each point. 

I know each of these ideas is a license to print money. What ideas do you have? Also any graphic designers what to mock up that josh riding a Buffalo logo? 

I'm glad they are watching, but Buffalo is more than Josh Allen. Besides. what happens if Josh is injured or no longer plays for the Bills? The Bills won't be on TV there, and stuff like Wyoming color uniforms will not work.

Training camp in Wyoming? 

better idea: Pegula builds ‘Wyoming Village’ RV tailgate site. Buy two 767s like Robert Kraft did and use them to fly in fans during weeks with home games, and for team transport during road games. Give these new fans a real welcoming. Charter some buses and take them out for some wings & beer. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, NickelCity said:

I hunt and fly fish in Wyoming and the amount of folks I meet on back roads who are stoked to meet a real life Bills fan is amazing.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but really? Not much else going on in Wyoming, is there.  lol

Edited by klos63
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

7 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

I can see #1.......the Josh leap with hand down in KC could fit nicely on a Buffalo riding logo.........but you lost me after that.

As for #3, #4 and #5.........I know it's Nashville week so the perception is that Bills Mafia are all country western folk.........but the last thing we need is a bunch of no-cattle jag offs at the games wearing 10 gallon hats.    And you know that Bill Cody is directly associated with native american killing and exploitation and so that idea is DOA in a culture.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Nothing. 

#17 is the only Connection they need. 

Josh makes the Bills "their brand" now

They "Ride for the Brand" (as their motto says)

I love that buffalo bills and wyo state flag are so similar. I remember rooting for the bills a little back when buffalo drafted John wendling. Then now with Josh back to being huge bills fan, this time though I've Def fell in love with the bills, will probley always be a bills fan from here on.

• Like (+1) 11

I'm guessing the modern era wouldn't appreciate an alternate logo with Buffalo Bill Cody riding a horse firing his gun.  They could do a blue helmet, red stripe and white standing buffalo.   I vote we just continue to win games and hopefully championships.

Edited by DasNootz

5 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

I'm guessing the modern era wouldn't appreciate an alternate logo with Buffalo Bill Cody riding a horse firing his gun.  They could do a blue helmet, red stripe and white standing buffalo.   I vote we just continue to win games and hopefully championships.

You don’t think this halftime show would be a hit? image.thumb.jpeg.7a78d60c7131218d57d592df8c802222.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I'm sure you're a nice buy, but really? Not much else going on in Wyoming, is there.  lol

That really depends what you are into... sounds like heaven to me and when I get older hope to move out there or one of the surrounding states.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

58 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

We should drive their men through the streets so that they can hear the lamentations of their women.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.