Kliff Kingsbury out for week 6

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Plus chandler Jones… 

The rest of the world has learned to adapt. Can anyone explain to me why he can’t participate from an isolated booth or even his basement? He’s a coach! He can do that from anywhere without breathing on people. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Crazy part is they don’t have anyone to call plays lol. He does all the play calls on offense. Also predicting some pretty terrible weather for that game I read. Sounds like an ugly game 

Will he be allowed to make the play calls working from home, or is that also too risky?

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Crazy part is they don’t have anyone to call plays lol. He does all the play calls on offense. Also predicting some pretty terrible weather for that game I read. Sounds like an ugly game 

Weather might be a good break for them because it forces all sides to be a little more vanilla.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Will he be allowed to make the play calls working from home, or is that also too risky?

I don't think so.  Stepanski was sidelined last year and could not.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.