"Everybody wants the ball. There's only one to go around... When the time comes we all spin."

DrDawkinstein

It's not far fetched to think about Stefon Diggs as a potential future Hall of Famer

So to think about the trade in those terms, plus the impact he's had on Josh and the entire WR room is truly amazing.  

I'll trade the #22 pick for that all day long if it helps give you a legitimate shot at the Lombardi trophy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Doesn't sound like a selfish player or a bad team mate to me!

Love this team!

Diggs seems very comfortable in his press conferences.  I love hearing him talk.  Also funny how he goofed on Wawrow for saying “Buck up, Buddy”

• Haha (+1) 1

I think Diggs has matured a ton since his days in Minnesota. First off, it is a vastly different culture in Buffalo and he bought in. He has had the accolades and has proven himself. He was arguably the best receiver in the league last year. He doesn't needs stats to prove himself anymore. Now he wants the glory and the ring. He knows it will take the whole team to get that. We all saw him standing on the field watching the Chiefs last year. Him or Sanders- whatever it takes to be the team out there celebrating- he gets it. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

I really wish I knew more back story on this. Pretty damn funny they all picked Diggs and how they said it. "He's, he's just crazy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-Smb2DfvM

I thought it was a "put up job" where B Rob arranged ahead of time for several of the guys to say Diggs for "no" and Thielen for "yes".

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought it was a "put up job" where B Rob arranged ahead of time for several of the guys to say Diggs for "no" and Thielen for "yes".

Oh, darn it, I wanted it to be real 🤣.......You can tell he likes to have a good time, sort of the eternal kid jokester, those people are great, that and the competitiveness is probably what makes him and Josh so close. They remind me of each other in a lot of ways. 

Edited by KzooMike

My take on Diggs is this.  Last year he established his bona fides.  He elevated his name and reputation to the top of the league. And then they came up one game short.  This year he knows his payday is coming.  Now it’s about getting to that 21st game.  Whatever it takes.  

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, wjag said:

My take on Diggs is this.  Last year he established his bona fides.  He elevated his name and reputation to the top of the league. And then they came up one game short.  This year he knows his payday is coming.  Now it’s about getting to that 21st game.  Whatever it takes.  

He wants to be a legend. And he senses the same in Josh. 

They gave him a C this year and part of growing as a star performer turned leader is checking your ego at the door. It takes genuine confidence to say "it's OK, you can have the ball. I'll get mine". People sense that and follow that. 

Payday is probably coming, but the vibes I'm feeling around OBD say Super Bowl may be coming in the near future. Real championship attitudes abound. 

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, KzooMike said:

I really wish I knew more back story on this. Pretty damn funny they all picked Diggs and how they said it. "He's, he's just crazy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-Smb2DfvM

check out his Instagram, he dates 3 chicks at the same time at the same dinner table.  he is ZFG with the ladies or so it appears.

14 hours ago, downunderbill said:

Seems genuinely happy and relaxed on this team. 

I mean he just set an all time NFL record for receptions with a team in the first 20 games of being there, not really much he could complain about 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.