Zach Ertz Traded

Dablitzkrieg

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did NOT see that coming

I believe they just lost their TE for the year.  Injury replacement- need not want.

I think they overpaid 5th and a player.  To much to go with that contract.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Disagree 1

23 minutes ago, Billyboy said:

Brandon is the worst GM in the NFL when it comes to trades.  He either gets robbed blind or he can't make the trade.  He couldn't even sign JJ Watt which wasn't even a trade, he could have had him without giving up bo diddly. 

Now THIS is a troll.

30 minutes ago, Billyboy said:

Watch out what you wish for.  The Cardinals GM has added a bunch of super stars since that hail Mary game.  Jordon Phillips, JJ Watt, and Ertz to name a few.  Brandon has not.  Just one, (Emmanuel Sanders).  They surprised you with the Hail Mary don't be surprised if they surprise you AGAIN!

Literally none of those players are superstars. Some never were; the others are old and no longer very good.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I would still say Ertz is a much better route runner. Knox is showing his upside though. Still a ways to go.

Lucky for us, Buffalo has the luxury to allow Knox to play and further develop his route running ability all season long. This team has always been about trajectory and improvement at every level.

24 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Now THIS is a troll.

Literally none of those players are superstars. Some never were; the others are old and no longer very good.

Yes, but not a very good one. When you are that obvious you are not a troll but a well practiced ass. 

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Billyboy said:

Watch out what you wish for.  The Cardinals GM has added a bunch of super stars since that hail Mary game.  Jordon Phillips, JJ Watt, and Ertz to name a few.  Brandon has not.  Just one, (Emmanuel Sanders).  They surprised you with the Hail Mary don't be surprised if they surprise you AGAIN!

39 minutes ago, Billyboy said:

Brandon is the worst GM in the NFL when it comes to trades.  He either gets robbed blind or he can't make the trade.  He couldn't even sign JJ Watt which wasn't even a trade, he could have had him without giving up bo diddly. 

Am I on "Troll, Sarcasm, or Just Plain Ridiculous" where posters post pure nonsense and contestants have to guess the motivation/origin of this nonsense?

Hmmm... Jordan Phillips and super star in the same sentence.  I'm gonna have to go with Just Plain Ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Billyboy said:

I feel like this pretty much sums up the weight how much weight should be given to this opinion.

34 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:
58 minutes ago, Billyboy said:

Now THIS is a troll.

1 hour ago, Billyboy said:

At least @Billyboy made it clear that he is not a Bills fan "they surprised YOU"  not "they surprised US".  He does have some valid points though .. WE were fleeced by the Diggs trade and all Beane gave up to get the hack QB we are stuck with.

He also correctly points out that we could have had JJ Watt for no picks but he did get 28 million over 2 years from the Cards  .. or roughly $825,000 per game.  He is averaging 2 tackles and zero sacks per game .. so basically $412,500 per tackle. The Cardinals also stole Jordan Phillips from us for $10 million per year .. or .69 tackles per game (11 combined tackles) and .125 sacks per game (I did not count this year as he has been on IR all year (not his fault).

Dang it Beane .. be better :)

@Billyboy - if you are going to troll at least be good at it .. you know kind of like Beane has been building this roster.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billyboy said:

It seems that Nick Wright (aka Billtboy) did not get enough attention with the comments about Josh on tv and he open an account here to write about the Bills.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4