Demented Biden Creates and Botches Supply Chain Crisis

Irv

12 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Again since  you’re about as quick as Trent Edwards scrambling.

I called Irvs statement support of slavery. His statement laid out this:

- Round up every able body illegal at the border. (Round up people)

- Take them to truck driver and longshoreman training. (Put them in “training” camps) 

-After one week training take them to the ports and order them to work. (Order them/force them to work)

-If they do a good job they can stay. 

-If not, make them swim back across the Rio Grand at gunpoint.

You jumped in and supported that statement. That statement.

You later added a bunch of qualifiers or whatever. But you defended that statement.

Thats who you are. That’s the poster you are. Defending that statement.

Add whatever qualifiers you want after the fact. But that’s the policy position you chose to defend. That’s who you are.

Try to keep up, dimwit.  Slaves don't get to go home.  Illegals can. 

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Try to keep up, dimwit.  Slaves don't get to go home.  Illegals can. 

you’re responses are about as quick as a Todd Collins release.

I don’t know if you English is your first language but in the policy you are defending, the immigrants were released by being forced to swim a very dangerous river and if they needed to turn around they would be shot.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

you’re responses are about as quick as a Todd Collins release.

I don’t know if you English is your first language but in the policy you are defending, the immigrants were released by being forced to swim a very dangerous river and if they needed to turn around they would be shot.

Try again, Brian Flores talking Deshaun Watson. 

What was understood was that they could always go home instead.  Nothing forced on them if they did that, right? 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Try again, Brian Flores talking Deshaun Watson. 

What was understood was that they could always go home instead.  Nothing forced on them if they did that, right? 

Lame not even a Bills reference….

I give you props you read the Republican playbook better than Billy Joe Hobert read the Bills.

Unfortunately you’re arguments are as weak as a Nathan Peterman pass vs the Chargers..

This is the post you defended:

I could solve two problems Demented Biden Blunder Buttogag can't figure out in about a minute.  Round up every able body illegal at the border.  Take them to truck driver and longshoreman training.  After one week training take them to the ports and order them to work.  If they do a good job they can stay.  If not, make them swim back across the Rio Grand at gunpoint.  Problems solved.   

Where is the they can go just

go home? There’s a don’t good and we will threaten you with having to cross a dangerous river or be shot.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Lame not even a Bills reference….

I give you props you read the Republican playbook better than Billy Joe Hobert read the Bills.

Unfortunately you’re arguments are as weak as a Nathan Peterman pass vs the Chargers..

This is the post you defended:

I could solve two problems Demented Biden Blunder Buttogag can't figure out in about a minute.  Round up every able body illegal at the border.  Take them to truck driver and longshoreman training.  After one week training take them to the ports and order them to work.  If they do a good job they can stay.  If not, make them swim back across the Rio Grand at gunpoint.  Problems solved.   

Where is the they can go just

go home? There’s a don’t good and we will threaten you with having to cross a dangerous river or be shot.

What was that about English as a second language?  Anyway...

Illegals can always go home.  Hell we deport hundreds every day, without making them cross a dangerous river or being shot.  Is this news to you?  Therefore the choice is "leave or be rounded up."  Again, slaves never had that choice.

Edited by Doc

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

What was that about English as a second language?  Anyway...

Illegals can always go home.  Hell we deport hundreds every day, without making them cross a dangerous river or being shot.  Is this news to you?  Therefore the choice is "leave or be rounded up."  Again, slaves never had that choice.

Yea, they can. But that’s not the policy you were defending. Stop moving the goal posts. Stop deflecting from the argument.

I feel bad if you’re illiterate and can’t read this since this has been posted multiple times. But…

This is the post you defended:

I could solve two problems Demented Biden Blunder Buttogag can't figure out in about a minute.  Round up every able body illegal at the border.  Take them to truck driver and longshoreman training.  After one week training take them to the ports and order them to work.  If they do a good job they can stay.  If not, make them swim back across the Rio Grand at gunpoint.  Problems solved.   

Defend that. That’s what you decided to talk in this thread about. That’s Irvs post you decided to defend. You didn’t have to. You made the choice to say hey what Irv said is okay.

Defend that. Don’t add qualifications to it. That’s what you defended this morning. Defend it now.

I highly doubt you can defend that position because it’s terrible. I tried to come up with a Jeff Posey joke but this is too serious.

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yea, they can. But that’s not the policy you were defending. Stop moving the goal posts. Stop deflecting from the argument.

I feel bad if you’re illiterate and can’t read this since this has been posted multiple times. But…

This is the post you defended:

I could solve two problems Demented Biden Blunder Buttogag can't figure out in about a minute.  Round up every able body illegal at the border.  Take them to truck driver and longshoreman training.  After one week training take them to the ports and order them to work.  If they do a good job they can stay.  If not, make them swim back across the Rio Grand at gunpoint.  Problems solved.   

Defend that. That’s what you decided to talk in this thread about. That’s Irvs post you decided to defend. You didn’t have to. You made the choice to say hey what Irv said is okay.

Defend that. Don’t add qualifications to it. That’s what you defended this morning. Defend it now.

I highly doubt you can defend that position because it’s terrible. I tried to come up with a Jeff Posey joke but this is too serious.

Thanks.  We're done here.

And I didn't even have to mention that it would be Biden's Admin supposedly rounding them up, much less forcing them to work or be killed.  Shyeah, right!

32 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Again, it was a right wing proposal by a right wing board member here. 

You don’t get it.  They’re not slaves if they’re getting paid you moron. 

I don't understand this nonsense regarding "retraining" or "path to citizenship" or "slavery".  None of these people should be in the country.  NOT A SINGLE ONE.  There is a reason they are called illegal immigrants.  They are here without our permission and have violated the laws of our sovereign country. 

The best case scenario they should be able to hope for is that they are:

a.  Stopped at the border

b.  Vetted to make sure they have skills our country needs and no criminal past

c.  Allowed to apply for a temporary green card which allows them into the country on a temporary basis.

d.  IF they are a model green card holder they should be able to APPLY for a path to citizenship.

Anyone already in this country illegally has violated our laws.  Their assets should be seized and they should be returned to their home country with no further path to re-entering the United States.   

52 minutes ago, Precision said:

I don't understand this nonsense regarding "retraining" or "path to citizenship" or "slavery".  None of these people should be in the country.  NOT A SINGLE ONE.  There is a reason they are called illegal immigrants.  They are here without our permission and have violated the laws of our sovereign country. 

The best case scenario they should be able to hope for is that they are:

a.  Stopped at the border

b.  Vetted to make sure they have skills our country needs and no criminal past

c.  Allowed to apply for a temporary green card which allows them into the country on a temporary basis.

d.  IF they are a model green card holder they should be able to APPLY for a path to citizenship.

Anyone already in this country illegally has violated our laws.  Their assets should be seized and they should be returned to their home country with no further path to re-entering the United States.   

My confusion is that we already have millions of people in the US getting paid to do nothing that could do the work if they had the proper motivation.  Why are we importing more people to pay to do nothing?  Both scenarios sound like they're aligned with the administration's "human infrastructure" bill. 

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My confusion is that we already have millions of people in the US getting paid to do nothing that could do the work if they had the proper motivation.  Why are we importing more people to pay to do nothing?  Both scenarios sound like they're aligned with the administration's "human infrastructure" bill.

It's all for votes.  Dem policies allow illegals to enter, get them chained to government assistance, and they have a Dem voter for life.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Irv said:

You don’t get it.  They’re not slaves if they’re getting paid you moron. 

You’re the moron. Slaves can get paid. Some were paid in America during Americas slavery period.

Im sorry you don’t know basic history. What a mess!

Heres a quick one:

https://www.monticello.org/slavery/slavery-faqs/work/

Jefferson paid enslaved persons for work outside their normal work day ("in their own time") and for performing unusually difficult or unpleasant tasks like cleaning the chimneys or the privies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Biden's Effort to Explain Supply Chain Crisis Goes off the Rails

When the media tried to sell Joe Biden as just this nice old man that everyone could feel comfortable with, that was such a false picture. Anyone watching during his campaign could see what a nasty character Biden could be just from how he would treat voters including snapping at them, calling them names, even cursing at one and threatening to take him outside.

Since Biden has been in office, he’s often thrown off all pretense when it comes to how impatient he is. Perhaps one of his biggest faults is never being able to admit when he’s done something wrong. With the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle, for example, Biden blamed everyone else, even the Americans he left behind. As we reported earlier, Biden snapped at a reporter on Saturday, bizarrely screaming about payouts to illegal aliens. But that wasn’t the only special moment that Biden had with reporters yesterday.

A reporter, noting a comment from Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA) that he wasn’t elected to be FDR but rather to not be chaotic, asked: How did he view his “mandate” after the results of the elections on Tuesday? He didn’t even begin to answer the question. Instead, Biden insulted both Americans for their failure to understand the supply chain crisis (according to him) and reporters for their failure to explain it to Americans. But then, when he tried to explain it, basically what you got was one long, incoherent ramble. This definitely takes something to try to wrap one’s head around.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/11/07/bidens-effort-to-explain-supply-chain-crisis-goes-off-the-rails-n471204

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So we've had this supply chain issue for how many months now?  I see the line of ships off the coast here grow bigger and bigger every week.  There are ways to "fix" this but I've heard NOTHING from our leaders.  What are they waiting for?

Poll numbers?  Focus group suggestions?