Demented Biden Creates and Botches Supply Chain Crisis

Irv

Back to the thread.........

To highlight his success, Biden will point to... Baltimore?

108d9d8e-a691-4b1c-8c63-05647b1241c1-860

It would appear that somebody on Team Biden has finally noticed that the President’s approval numbers have continued to tank and are not showing any signs of rebounding. With that in mind, now that Uncle Joe is back from his European climate alarmism meetings, he’s being sent on a “national Build Back Better tour” to promote his agenda and convince people of all the good things he plans to do for them. That might turn out to be a challenging sales job while the country is in the middle of a border crisis, a supply chain crisis, skyrocketing fuel prices, rising inflation, and empty shelves in stores.

The first stop on the tour is going to be in Baltimore, Maryland today. (I know. I couldn’t believe it either.) Biden will talk about how money from the recently passed infrastructure bill will go toward modernizing the Port of Baltimore and ease some of the supply chain woes the country is suffering under. (Associated Press)

{snip}

Be sure to tune in for Biden’s remarks later today if you have the time and interest. We shouldn’t be too shocked if the press plays along and just turns it into a celebration, but if any of the reporters on the scene actually have the temerity to bring up some tougher questions, it could become interesting indeed. Of course, that assumes that whoever the mystery person is that gives Joe Biden his list of reporters to call on actually allows him to take any questions.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/11/10/to-highlight-his-success-biden-will-point-to-baltimore-n428227

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.........

To highlight his success, Biden will point to... Baltimore?

108d9d8e-a691-4b1c-8c63-05647b1241c1-860

It would appear that somebody on Team Biden has finally noticed that the President’s approval numbers have continued to tank and are not showing any signs of rebounding. With that in mind, now that Uncle Joe is back from his European climate alarmism meetings, he’s being sent on a “national Build Back Better tour” to promote his agenda and convince people of all the good things he plans to do for them. That might turn out to be a challenging sales job while the country is in the middle of a border crisis, a supply chain crisis, skyrocketing fuel prices, rising inflation, and empty shelves in stores.

The first stop on the tour is going to be in Baltimore, Maryland today. (I know. I couldn’t believe it either.) Biden will talk about how money from the recently passed infrastructure bill will go toward modernizing the Port of Baltimore and ease some of the supply chain woes the country is suffering under. (Associated Press)

{snip}

Be sure to tune in for Biden’s remarks later today if you have the time and interest. We shouldn’t be too shocked if the press plays along and just turns it into a celebration, but if any of the reporters on the scene actually have the temerity to bring up some tougher questions, it could become interesting indeed. Of course, that assumes that whoever the mystery person is that gives Joe Biden his list of reporters to call on actually allows him to take any questions.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/11/10/to-highlight-his-success-biden-will-point-to-baltimore-n428227

Unless he wants to take credit for the think Baltimore has going for it, namely picking Lamar Jackson, I have no idea what he is going to talk about. 

111 container ships are now floating off California ports waiting to be unloaded, a new record.

Let's see, what's changed here?  Cranes breaking down?  Piers collapsing into the sea?  

Well, no.  The only difference is Democrats scaring workers that they'll die of Covid-19 and paying them exorbitantly to not work because they want to create equal-er outcomes.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

More on the above.

A record 111 container ships are floating off California's busiest ports, despite Biden's 24/7 schedule and looming fines

Business Insider, by Mary Hanbury

The number of container ships stuck off the coast of Southern California reached new records on Tuesday. According to data from the Marine Exchange, a total of 111 container ships are bobbing at sea around the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, waiting to dock and unload. That breaks the previous record of 108 vessels reported on October 21. The two ports remain clogged despite efforts to speed up the processing of containers amid a surge in consumer demand for goods. 

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/supply-chain-crisis-record-number-of-container-ships-ca-ports-2021-11

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

That might turn out to be a challenging sales job while the country is in the middle of a border crisis, a supply chain crisis, skyrocketing fuel prices, rising inflation, and empty shelves in stores.

The only thing we manufacture here in the USA these days are crises.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Supply Chain Update for November 10, 2021

Thanks to California regulations and vaccine mandates, supply chain problems continue to plague America. Here’s an update on those disruptions and other topics related to the wondrous Biden Economy.

• Inflation hits a 31 year high.
  • Not only is inflation bad, it’s about to get much worse. Unprocessed goods are up 56% from a year ago. “At the current rate of increase, regular unleaded gasoline will hit $6/gal (National Average) by Easter.”
  • It’s not just us: China’s prices are soaring as well.

More at the link:

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=49704

• Angry 1

4 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

YOU know the answer to this, and why I laughed about it above.

We're getting really close to where we tell the Feds to ***** WAY WAY off.

“Like wealthy people do when the get back tax returns.”  

And I I hear one more person call a tax refund a return……

The problem here is this guy’s in charge. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/10/2021 at 11:01 AM, Doc said:

BFD that it will go there.  Will it be used effectively?  Probably not.  I'll be more interested in him returning after the funds have been squandered, er, used.

The funds going to Baltimore will wet many, many beaks before a dime of it ever goes to upgrading or modernizing anything.  

In the meantime, we should look at the city of Baltimore and see if there are any other issues plaguing the folks there…..

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

THE NEW NORMAL: 

Biden’s Supply Chain Crisis Is Going To Be Here For Awhile.

There is a major supply chain crisis in our country, and it is not going away anytime soon. But if you listen to the White House, it’s no big deal. Nothing to see here. It will all end soon.

Not so says economist, consultant and writer, Milton Ezrati.

“The supply chain issues will be around for quite awhile, I’m talking about the 2nd half of next year at the earliest.”

So what is the problem? The two biggest issues are, too much government spending, and the Biden administration shutting down oil and gas.

“That’s not a supply chain issue, that’s policy” Ezrati told KTRH.

https://ktrh.iheart.com/content/2021-11-24-bidens-supply-chain-crisis-is-going-to-be-here-for-awhile/

You could call it a crisis by design.

• Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now the BNSF Railroad Prepares to Go on Strike Adding to Challenges in Filling Already Empty Shelves in US Stores

by Joe Hoft

The Burlington Northern – Sante Fe (BNSF) railroad is preparing to go on strike. This will involve 17,000 workers across the nation and will disrupt supply chain channels even further. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/now-bnsf-railroad-prepares-go-strike-adding-challenges-filling-already-empty-shelves-us-stores/

• 3 weeks later...

Empty baby formula shelves have families scrambling.

For the past several weeks, following the premature birth of her twins, Maxine and Lawrence, Nguyen has spent hours every day searching the internet or making phone calls trying to find more baby formula to buy for them.

“I’m a first-time mother. There’s already enough anxiety with that,” she said. “My husband sees my stress level and he’s worried.”

Nguyen’s twins were born in early December, arriving six weeks early. Although breastfeeds them, her milk production isn’t enough to nourish both of them sufficiently. Now she’s worried the stress is impeding her milk production even more.

The twins require a specialized, hypoallergenic formula to help them gain weight and get the nutrients they need.

“I just can’t find that formula anywhere,” Nguyen said. She’s doing daily checks at nearby Walmart, Target and CVS stores only to find the product is either out of stock or on back order, with no clear indication of when it will arrive. She’s even had to deal with a confirmed order getting canceled.

“It’s very frustrating and scary,” Nguyen said. “I’ve been searching for it in towns three hours away from where I live. Why can’t I just go into a store and be able to buy formula?”

“Why can’t I just go into a store” and buy it? That was the old, bad America, the one with mean tweets.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/baby-formula-shortages/39011266#