Demented Biden Creates and Botches Supply Chain Crisis

Irv

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A school raises other people's children??  Only a lefty would come up with this nonsense.  

When my property taxes go directly to a family to do whatever they want (meth/booze/gimbling) then you'll have a point.  Until then you'll continue to be.....

Sooooo ***** predictable.  

Do you EVER get tired of having your ass handed to you.  Oh wait.....Bills fan.  Never mind. 

Wow, look at you spin out of control thinking your tax dollars have no impact on how children are raised.. you live in California for f#$%@#k sake - lmao

In California:

– 29 cents out of every dollar – supports a range of health and human services that assist low-income children, families, seniors, and people with disabilities

– more than 50 cents out of every state dollar supports California’s public schools, community colleges, and public university systems

Hey Chef Karen, tell us more about California's Kids (CalWORKs) Child Care Program...

smfh

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wow, look at you spin out of control thinking your tax dollars have no impact on how children are raised.. you live in California for f#$%@#k sake - lmao

In California:

– 29 cents out of every dollar – supports a range of health and human services that assist low-income children, families, seniors, and people with disabilities

– more than 50 cents out of every state dollar supports California’s public schools, community colleges, and public university systems

Hey Chef Karen, tell us more about California's Kids (CalWORKs) Child Care Program...

smfh

Only a liberal thinks children are raised by money.

Did you know the Bills lost to the 1-6 Jags?  Oh yeah you're the king of losers.  

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Only a liberal thinks children are raised by money.

Did you know the Bills lost to the 1-6 Jags?  Oh yeah you're the king of losers.  

No, not quite. It takes a village to raise children, right Jim? Isn't that what Hillary told us? Get it right.

But you worry about the poor and their alleged fixation on meth/booze/gimbling (stereotype much?) while the rich rob us blind like a good old republican....

SMFH

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, not quite. It takes a village to raise children, right Jim? Isn't that what Hillary told us? Get it right.

But you worry about the poor and their alleged fixation on meth/booze/gimbling (stereotype much?) while the rich rob us blind like a good old republican....

SMFH

No it takes a family.  Not surprised a liberal doesn't understand that.

And yes poor people often (not always but often) are poor because of poor decisions.  It was not stereotyping.  I just used meth/booze/gambling as an example of where your beloved child tax credit money could be going because there is zero control.  But go ahead. Throw my money at people who often habitually make poor decisions. It's done so well up until now in eliminating poverty.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

No it takes a family.  Not surprised a liberal doesn't understand that.

And yes poor people often (not always but often) are poor because of poor decisions.  It was not stereotyping.  I just used meth/booze/gambling as an example of where your beloved child tax credit money could be going because there is zero control.  But go ahead. Throw my money at people who often habitually make poor decisions. It's done so well up until now in eliminating poverty.  

Stereotype harder. Typical.

And don't speak to me about what it takes to raise a family.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Stereotypes often come from reality don’t they?  Like the stereotypical whiner Bills fan. 

I’ll speak to you about anything I want snowflake. 

Question:  How much government cheese did you feed your family? 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

SMFH

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Dude, you are #u<king ridiculous. 

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh - definitely a competent response from someone has no idea what sarcasm is.

Dude - take a break - go out for a beer w your friends - you are triggered.

You are making a fool of yourself, again and again.   You are worse than Trump. 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg.18bf85efa322ba2c4bba0f5b20f8169e.jpeg

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No dear - not quite. 

Trumpholes trying to pretend collusion did not occur because there were no indictments are fools.

You literally asked him how to raise a child and got indignant when he replied.   That isn't sarcasm, that's just embarrassing for you.  And I sincerely hope you don't have  children, I would hate to see a kid raised with such a lopsided world view. 

Edited by Tenhigh

9 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You literally asked him how to raise a child and got indignant when he replied.   That isn't sarcasm, that's just embarrassing for you.  And I sincerely hope you don't have  children, I would hate to see a kid raised with such a lopsided world view. 

If I “literally” asked Chef Jim “how to raise a child” you will have no issues finding that exact quote above.

Reading comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong suit.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

omfg - lmao

image.thumb.png.d907e72071621123398c009957ca7fa1.png

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

So you LITERALLY did say it now? But it is sarcasm again?  Where is the irony?  Regardless, we need a key to translate your memes.  I will start:

Hillary eating popcorn: I have been caught and have no further response

Any Trump meme: Biden did something stupid,  but If I bring up Trump maybe people will ignore it

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So you LITERALLY did say it now? But it is sarcasm again?  Where is the irony?  Regardless, we need a key to translate your memes.  I will start:

Hillary eating popcorn: I have been caught and have no further response

Any Trump meme: Biden did something stupid,  but If I bring up Trump maybe people will ignore it

I love the attack mode you're in Tenhigh - it's really amusing.  Keep it up - I hope you win.