Demented Biden Creates and Botches Supply Chain Crisis

Irv

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Biden has done more for the American people in nine months than Trump did in four years.

So he went from the best first year President EVER to "well yeah....he's done more than Trump."   Based on  your Trump bar his done better than sucking balls?  Awesome!  

But if he's done so much for the American people how do you explain the numbers of people who regret voting for Joe?

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So he went from the best first year President EVER to "well yeah....he's done more than Trump."   Based on  your Trump bar his done better than sucking balls?  Awesome!  

But if he's done so much for the American people how do you explain the numbers of people who regret voting for Joe?

1) I know it's hard for you to grasp reality with all these manufactured "crises" polluted by @B-Man's favorite news sources but you have to admit - Biden got Infrastructure done within 9 months - something Trump couldn't do in four years.  Biden got our troops home from a war we lost - something Trump biched about for 10 years and still didn't do it in four.

2) Go do your own research on how people feel about their vote... I can give two @#$'s.

AND THANK YOU BRANDON!

Edited by BillStime

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

1) I know it's hard for you to grasp reality with all these manufactured "crises" polluted by @B-Man's favorite news sources but you have to admit - Biden got Infrastructure done within in 9 months - something Trump couldn't do in four years.  Biden got our troops home from a war we lost - something Trump biched about for 10 years and still didn't do it in four.

2) Go do your own research on how people feel about their vote... I can give two @#$'s.

AND THANK YOU BRANDON!

Manufactured crises?  Really??

So all those ships I can see anchored off the coast are an illusion?

All those people at our southern border is an illusion?

That nearly $5 gas is an illusion?

The highest inflation in years is an illusion?  

The ***** show withdrawal of our troops from Afghanistan is an illusion?

The Bills sucking is an illusion?  This one actually makes me laugh. 

I've done my research on how people feel about their vote.  Why I brought it up. 

You do realize that Biden only finished what Trump started with regard to Afghanistan right? 

You can hate on Trump all you want.  Some of it is well deserved but to sit here and praise Biden shows the level of partisan hackery you display here every day. 

Carry on you hackey sack of bull turds.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Manufactured crises?  Really??

The Bills sucking is an illusion?  This one actually makes me laugh. 

I've done my research on how people feel about their vote.  Why I brought it up. 

You do realize that Biden only finished what Trump started with regard to Afghanistan right? 

You can hate on Trump all you want.  Some of it is well deserved but to sit here and praise Biden shows the level of partisan hackery you display here every day. 

Carry on you hackey sack of bull turds.  

WHY ARE THESE SHIPS BACKED UP?

WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE TO HELP RESOLVE THIS ISSUE?

NO DIFFERENT THAN THE PAST 50 YEARS...

BIDEN DOESN'T CONTROL GAS PRICES.

PROVE TO US WITH INDEPENDENT SOURCES THAT INFLATION WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE THIS YEAR HAD TRUMP REMAINED POTUS?

IS THE WAR OVER? ARE THE TROOPS HOME? POINT TO THE LAST TIME WE LOST A WAR AND EVACUATED OVER 130,000 IN ONE OF THE LARGEST MASS EVACUATIONS IN US HISTORY.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

WHY ARE THESE SHIPS BACKED UP?

WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE TO HELP RESOLVE THIS ISSUE?

NO DIFFERENT THAN THE PAST 50 YEARS...

BIDEN DOESN'T CONTROL GAS PRICES.

PROVE TO US WITH INDEPENDENT SOURCES THAT INFLATION WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE THIS YEAR HAD TRUMP REMAINED POTUS?

IS THE WAR OVER? ARE THE TROOPS HOME? POINT TO THE LAST TIME WE LOST A WAR AND EVACUATED OVER 130,000 IN ONE OF THE LARGEST MASS EVACUATIONS IN US HISTORY.

Wait..... I thought all these crises were an illusion?? 

Carry on confused boy. 

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - you're such freakn cop out.

giphy.gif

Cop out?   Hmmmm you say these crises are all "manufactured"  then proceed to give reasons why all these "manufactured crises" are not Biden's fault. 

Which is it confused boy?  You can't even keep up with your own self.  ***** hilarious.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Cop out?   Hmmmm you say these crises are all "manufactured"  then proceed to give reasons why all these "manufactured crises" are not Biden's fault. 

Which is it confused boy?  You can't even keep up with your own self.  ***** hilarious.  

Chef Cop Out

Look at your duck and cover approach  the past 24 hours you hack

Wait - update - not just past 24 hours - this is your MO when you’re in over head.

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Chef Cop Out

Look at your duck and cover approach  the past 24 hours you hack

Wait - update - not just past 24 hours - this is your MO when you’re in over head.

Cop out?  Says the guy who cries "waahhh you're asking me QUESTIONS!!"  😂

Hate to break it to you kiddo but the child tax credit will NOT reduce the child poverty level even if it is extended in 2022.  Trust me on this one.  

Cop out?  Says the guy who cries "waahhh you're asking me QUESTIONS!!"  😂

Hate to break it to you kiddo but the child tax credit will NOT reduce the child poverty level even if it is extended in 2022.  Trust me on this one.  

Your questions are nothing more than your pathetic attempt to distract and deflect when you’re in over your head.

And yes, congrats on doing some of your own research - and the child tax credit is working and that’s why you and the GQP hate it.

Look at you bichn about a tax credit for children and not a peep about $2.3 TRILLION dollar tax credit for the rich that sank our country further in debt. Yeah - those tax cuts really worked.

Idiots 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your questions are nothing more than your pathetic attempt to distract and deflect when you’re in over your head.

Exactly,  and I mean EXACTLY, what you do here on a daily basis.

irony-meter.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

Exactly,  and I mean EXACTLY, what you do here on a daily basis.

irony-meter.gif

Oh no dear - my questions are actually relevant and put you in that awkward position of having to justify your hypocrisy.

Edited by BillStime

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And yes, congrats on doing some of your own research - and the child tax credit is working and that’s why you and the GQP hate it.

Look at you bichn about a tax credit for children and not a peep about $2.3 TRILLION dollar tax credit for the rich that sank our country further in debt. Yeah - those tax cuts really worked.

Idiots 

You do realize the child tax credit is temporary right. 

And please.  Tell us about this $2.3t tax credit.  

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Was

Oh no dear - my questions are actually relevant and put you in that awkward position of having to justify your hypocrisy.

Now isn't this a funny little bit of irony.  I put you in awkward positions with every post.  Kind of line the tax credit one I just asked.  

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You do realize the child tax credit is temporary right. 

And please.  Tell us about this $2.3t tax credit.  

Now isn't this a funny little bit of irony.  I put you in awkward positions with every post.  Kind of line the tax credit one I just asked.  

Whoops - oversight - $2.3T tax CUT for the RICH ... but you knew that.

And you're telling me this child tax credit isn't having an impact right now?

You do realize Biden’s “Build Back Better” plan would extend the the credit for a year and make full refundability permanent.

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Whoops - oversight - $2.3T tax CUT for the RICH ... but you knew that.

And you're telling me this child tax credit isn't having an impact right now?

You do realize Biden’s “Build Back Better” plan would extend the the credit for a year and make full refundability permanent.

I didn't know that.  You said CREDIT.  

Paying people to have children is never a good thing.  Have we learned nothing from our past handouts.  For many "poor" families that money will never make it to their children's wellbeing.  You're relying on people who are poor often due to poor decisions to make wise decisions.  How does this even make sense.  

Why should I pay to raise someone else's child?  This is not the role that government should pay.   Can't afford them....don't have them.  

• Like (+1) 1

I didn't know that.  You said CREDIT.  

Paying people to have children is never a good thing.  Have we learned nothing from our past handouts.  For many "poor" families that money will never make it to their children's wellbeing.  You're relying on people who are poor often due to poor decisions to make wise decisions.  How does this even make sense.  

Why should I pay to raise someone else's child?  This is not the role that government should pay.   Can't afford them....don't have them.  

I take it you don't pay your school taxes?

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

"Why should I pay to raise someone else's child?"

-Chef Jim

A school raises other people's children??  Only a lefty would come up with this nonsense.  

When my property taxes go directly to a family to do whatever they want (meth/booze/gimbling) then you'll have a point.  Until then you'll continue to be.....

Sooooo ***** predictable.  

Do you EVER get tired of having your ass handed to you.  Oh wait.....Bills fan.  Never mind.