Demented Biden Creates and Botches Supply Chain Crisis

Irv

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Poll numbers?  Focus group suggestions?

Leadership. ***** lead.  I heard a guy on the radio saying one of the issues is there is no place to leave the empty containers.  I'm like *****...I didn't think of that.  One suggestion he had was in Long Beach there is a city ordinance that says they can only stack the containers two high.  He said make a temporary executive order to allow them to stack six high.  Will that fix the problem?  Of course not.  But it's something.   Do something to fix this.  

By the way the biggest problem? Longshoreman's Union.  Operating 24/7 my ass.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Leadership. ***** lead.  I heard a guy on the radio saying one of the issues is there is no place to leave the empty containers.  I'm like *****...I didn't think of that.  One suggestion he had was in Long Beach there is a city ordinance that says they can only stack the containers two high.  He said make a temporary executive order to allow them to stack six high.  Will that fix the problem?  Of course not.  But it's something.   Do something to fix this.  

I can’t understand what Biden and his communist buddies are doing all day other than ample napping and trying to find more ways to waste your money.  Border, gas prices, supply chain, Afghanistan, inflation, China, dementia.  It goes on and on and on.  And nothing is done.  Nothing.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

35 minutes ago, Irv said:

I can’t understand what Biden and his communist buddies are doing all day other than ample napping and trying to find more ways to waste your money.  Border, gas prices, supply chain, Afghanistan, inflation, China, dementia.  It goes on and on and on.  And nothing is done.  Nothing.  What a mess.  

Maybe Biden is out golfing - that would be ok and acceptable - right Irv?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

At the risk of repeating myself, you don’t fundamentally transform American society by getting people goods and service on the regular.  

This is going as planned, and the pushback is minimal. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

At the risk of repeating myself, you don’t fundamentally transform American society by getting people goods and service on the regular.  

This is going as planned, and the pushback is minimal. 

Bingo! They need people getting used to lowering their expectations down to a government provided level of utter mediocrity. It’s working. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The United States has had supply chain issues for the past 20 years... and the "Made in America" President campaigned on fixing our reliance on China - and once again, you've been conned.

image.thumb.jpeg.b5e2498f7e0f329c6fa1fdebe0850b4b.jpeg

A good leader doesn’t care about the source of the problem as much as fixing it. True leaders actually thrive on that.  Coming in and fixing major problems. 

What is the current administration doing to fix it?  

Same thing they are doing about gas prices 

Same thing they are doing about the border crisis…..

BUBKES!!

Buttigieg’s plan?  Wait until the pandemic is over.  I fell out of my chair when I heard that one. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Politicians left/right/center are useless. 

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A good leader doesn’t care about the source of the problem as much as fixing it. True leaders actually thrive on that.  Coming in and fixing major problems. 

BUBKES!!

Buttigieg’s plan?  Wait until the pandemic is over.  I fell out of my chair when I heard that one. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Expecting Pete to solve the supply chain crisis is like expecting a Chicken to perform brain surgery.  The difference is the Chicken won't solve the problem but will peck away and at least give it a try.  By putting incompetent and useless people in charge this administration is simply f'ing up everything on purpose.  The expectation that the idiots that voted for this clown will suffer the most gives me some comfort.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

BUBKES!!

Oh Chef Karen - I don’t want to hear anything about what good leadership looks like after the last abomination of an administration.

Second, I can’t believe the last “leader” handed off such a shittttshow and you think 9 months is enough to undo all of Trumps incompetence.

No President has accomplished more than what Biden has done in the first 9 months. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Maybe Biden is out golfing - that would be ok and acceptable - right Irv?

You're standard response was lame the 1000th time you used it.  What a mess.  

Sleeping.jpg

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh Chef Karen - I don’t want to hear anything about what good leadership looks like after the last abomination of an administration.

Second, I can’t believe the last “leader” handed off such a shittttshow and you think 9 months is enough to undo all of Trumps incompetence.

No President has accomplished more than what Biden has done in the first 9 months. 

LOL!  The "shitttttshow" was thanks to the Wuhan virus, which Joey still hasn't gotten a handle on as deaths are approaching the numbers under Trump, who didn't have much in the way of treatment, much less a vaccine, for most of the pandemic under him.  Joey's been a disaster and that's without the Repubs and MSM making up lies at every turn about him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

LOL!  The "shitttttshow" was thanks to the Wuhan virus, which Joey still hasn't gotten a handle on as deaths are approaching the numbers under Trump, who didn't have much in the way of treatment, much less a vaccine, for most of the pandemic under him.  Joey's been a disaster and that's without the Repubs and MSM making up lies at every turn about him.

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

image.thumb.jpeg.64f0416c864b31d018069f8f71468a7c.jpeg

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ha!  I absolutely knew this was going to be your answer.  Trump Trump Trump Trump.......

No President Gracie?  Biden is, in your mind, up until now, the greatest President EVER??

Holy crap dude.  And you call Trump fans delusional.  😂

• Agree 1

Just now, Doc said:

image.thumb.png.c70d4ae1865b4f660d6227016fca3310.png

Here's the thing - no one is passing the buck on the Democrats side.  You mention the pandemic - the vaccine is free and readily available to everyone every where but your friends won't take it.  They would rather die owning the libs rather than live.

Even the stats back it up - U.S. Covid Deaths Get Even Redder

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.64f0416c864b31d018069f8f71468a7c.jpeg

I forgot how truly sad you are.  Trump is so deep in your brain you'll need a Trumpectomy to remove it.  Shouldn't be too difficult of a procedure seeing it won't be obstructed by any brain matter.  

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha!  I absolutely knew this was going to be your answer.  Trump Trump Trump Trump.......

No President Gracie?  Biden is, in your mind, up until now, the greatest President EVER??

Holy crap dude.  And you call Trump fans delusional.  😂

Biden has done more for the American people in nine months than Trump did in four years.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1