Demented Biden Creates and Botches Supply Chain Crisis

Irv

Add another item to the list of failures by Demented Biden.  Christmas gifts will not be available.  Food and basic staples starting to run out. All directly a result of #EmptyShelvesJoe and his "America Last" agenda Trans Secretary Buttogag sucking his thumb, diaper full, and bawling.  Totally unprepared for a big job like that. 

What

A

Mess 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

43 minutes ago, Albwan said:

The eyes glazed over sub-human 35% are happy somehow.

New Quinnipiac poll has number of mouth-breathers approving Demented Biden's "America Last" agenda down to 34%

What

A

Mess

• Haha (+1) 1

• Irv changed the title to Biden Creates and Botches Supply Chain Crisis

An impotent and slow to react administration, with no sense of urgency. Previous Presidents - pick your party - would be buried politically by pictures of empty shelves in the UNITED STATES.  

Supply chain has been fragile ever since the world went to Just In Time logistics and away from Just In Case.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Our Secretary of Transportation will get right on it...................as soon as his two month Maternity Leave is over.

I don’t think his husband works either. Kind of surprising for such a high profile cabinet job.

Once again the DC elites living a lifestyle most of us never could, on our dime. 

equity

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

I could solve two problems Demented Biden Blunder Buttogag can't figure out in about a minute.  Round up every able body illegal at the border.  Take them to truck driver and longshoreman training.  After one week training take them to the ports and order them to work.  If they do a good job they can stay.  If not, make them swim back across the Rio Grand at gunpoint.  Problems solved.   

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv

Harbors are filled with ships which are filled with the goods that americans buy every day but why are they just sitting there Biden says they will have to work around the clock but there is talk that there is no movement on the docks most all day what's up with that ? 

Could it be that they are holding the ships just to make us think there is a shortage of products HMMM 🤔

I just got back from California the liberal back bone of the country where gas is $4.99 a gallon and while i was out there i saw on the news that even though the federal gov't is no longer going to extend unemployment benefits the California politicians voted to extend unemployment benefits and i would bet that the money is coming from the federal gov't .

Yet they wonder why they can't get any one to go to work why should they if these wing nuts keep paying them this country is run by a bunch of morons !! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Saw one interview with a truck driver school that was closed most of pandemic and DMV would not do road tests. The active military has big rig drivers try to use them for now.

Just force the illegals to drive trucks.  

What

A

Mess

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Saw one interview with a truck driver school that was closed most of pandemic and DMV would not do road tests. The active military has big rig drivers try to use them for now.

They add sugar to that kool aid or you do just like grape bitter taste?

• Irv changed the title to Demented Biden Creates and Botches Supply Chain Crisis
22 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t think his husband works either. Kind of surprising for such a high profile cabinet job.

Once again the DC elites living a lifestyle most of us never could, on our dime. 

equity

Oh the faux outrage is real

conflicts-report_03-golf-visits-2048x115