Bills Defense Needs a Nickname

DieHardBillsFan

This defense is going to be historically good this year and I  believe, will be for years. They need a cool nickname. I was thinking Football Renegades because of all the turnovers. This is for some more ideas, I just wanted to throw one in myself. 

Edited by DieHardBillsFan
Caps
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Love it, but I think it needs to be something that isn't so specific to one player.

I was thinking more of a blizzard "white out" and the tre white thing was an extra.

It would be cool to see 60K white towels wiping around Highmark on third downs.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

This defense is going to be historically good this year and I  believe, will be for years. They need a cool nickname. I was thinking Football Renegades because of all the turnovers. This is for some more ideas, I just wanted to throw one in myself. 

I'm sure something they do will trigger the perfect nickname they are just beginning their reign of terror.  Lets give it a few more weeks of excellent play and see if anything pops out.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

THE RUNNING OF THE HERD 

Stampede?

6 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I was thinking more of a blizzard "white out" and the tre white thing was an extra.

It would be cool to see 60K white towels wiping around Highmark on third downs.

I kind of figured and I do love the name, maybe I'm over thinking it I just think with them being so focused on unselfish football that a name that kind of features one player might not gel with them as well. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.