The Bills have a date with destiny on Dec 12. It’s a reckoning.

Tipster19

16 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

After this week’s game with Tennessee there’s one more demon to exorcise for this franchise to discard and it’s with Tom Brady. After that it’s a clear path for the Bills to focus on the ultimate accomplishment. I’m working on tickets, it’s the one game that I feel that I have to witness in person. Go Bills!

There is one more after that, it could involve Brady again and could render Dec 12 meaningless.

• Like (+1) 1

The Buccaneers dominated Miami and Atlanta, teams that aren't very good.  Otherwise, their margin of victory has been unimpressive.  They beat Dallas and New England by 2 points each, and Philadelphia by 6.  Only Dallas is a top 10 opponent inn the league.  By comparison, Buffalo has the largest average margin of victory in the league.  You always have to respect what Brady can do, but Buffalo doesn't have to be afraid of anybody.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

Steve Tasker in a recent interview mentioned that with the relatively weak opposition for the Bills in the next weeks, staying focused will be hard for a team blowing up the opposition, being #1 in betting odds for the SB and in power rankings, etc. This thread proves he's right ha ha. Of course, the Brady showdown is exciting and all, no one can deny that. but as others have mentioned, focus week to week. Now it's the Titans that should be the topic.

You are 100% correct.  And I think this team is VERY focused with McD and Frazier and Daboll, not to mention the players on this team.   This is not the early 90s Bills.  I doubt this team is partying before a SB.  This team is all business. 

now us fans, we can look ahead, behind, sideways, etc.  

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

Steve Tasker in a recent interview mentioned that with the relatively weak opposition for the Bills in the next weeks, staying focused will be hard for a team blowing up the opposition, being #1 in betting odds for the SB and in power rankings, etc. This thread proves he's right ha ha. Of course, the Brady showdown is exciting and all, no one can deny that. but as others have mentioned, focus week to week. Now it's the Titans that should be the topic.

McDermott won't let that happen. He seems to have them really focusing on the day to day stuff whether its going thru a practice, film study, meetings, or game day.  

17 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

After this week’s game with Tennessee there’s one more demon to exorcise for this franchise to discard and it’s with Tom Brady. After that it’s a clear path for the Bills to focus on the ultimate accomplishment. I’m working on tickets, it’s the one game that I feel that I have to witness in person. Go Bills!

This very well may be the last time we ever face Brady again so I'm all for getting a win against him, but if I knew in advance the Bills would face TB in the SB I'd rather lose to them now instead of trying to win twice in the same season against Brady which IMO would be impossible.

Also don't forget the Chiefs won impressively against Brady and Bucs last year in the regular season and we all know how the 2nd matchup just a few months later in the SB turned out....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.