The Bills have a date with destiny on Dec 12. It’s a reckoning.

Tipster19

After this week’s game with Tennessee there’s one more demon to exorcise for this franchise to discard and it’s with Tom Brady. After that it’s a clear path for the Bills to focus on the ultimate accomplishment. I’m working on tickets, it’s the one game that I feel that I have to witness in person. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 5

56 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

After this week’s game with Tennessee there’s one more demon to exorcise for this franchise to discard and it’s with Tom Brady. After that it’s a clear path for the Bills to focus on the ultimate accomplishment. I’m working on tickets, it’s the one game that I feel that I have to witness in person. Go Bills!

I'd say winning a super bowl would be the real last demon to exorcise, but let's get there first!

• Like (+1) 14
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 10/14/2021 at 9:13 PM, Tipster19 said:

My DIL grew up with Buc’s season tix, but no longer. They planned to be down there for a couple weeks before Christmas. They looked into tix but the cheap seats were not cheap and the great seats were $900+.  EACH. 

They gave up, but the DIL reached out to a friend who works for a big company.  That company happens to have a couple available seats on the Bills sideline at the 50 yard line about 20 rows up. Merry Early Christmas!!!  

EDIT: Had dinner with our son tonight and learned the only way they DO NOT get the seats is if the CEO of Pepsi decides he wants to attend. Hopefully he’s a VERY busy guy, and these must be PRIMO seats! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

EB96A2AB-77F5-4E48-959D-59A3FDF8EA80.thumb.jpeg.25e8b3327c648667c30645e61d966292.jpeg

8 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Besides getting to play Brady again, Im looking forward to the Bills putting hands on Antonio Brown for doing us a favor and rejecting us. It is the principle of him rejecting us in a embarrassing fashion.

If the gossip and rumors are true from a few years back, so Is Poyer.

• Like (+1) 2

You know what would be the ultimate revenge. The Bills beating the Giants in Super Bowl by one point and having them miss a FG at the end. Of course that won't happen since the Giants suck. So beating Brady in Super Bowl or Dallas. We owe them for 92 and 93. Washington sucks like the Giants so no revenge will happen on that one either. Tampa or Dallas that is who the Bills need to face in the Super Bowl to complete the revenge tour.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

You know what would be the ultimate revenge. The Bills beating the Giants in Super Bowl by one point and having them miss a FG at the end. Of course that won't happen since the Giants suck. So beating Brady in Super Bowl or Dallas. We owe them for 92 and 93. Washington sucks like the Giants so no revenge will happen on that one either. Tampa or Dallas that is who the Bills need to face in the Super Bowl to complete the revenge tour.

Need to retitle this thread with above... "The Revenge Tour"

13 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Potential SB match up also...

Steve Tasker in a recent interview mentioned that with the relatively weak opposition for the Bills in the next weeks, staying focused will be hard for a team blowing up the opposition, being #1 in betting odds for the SB and in power rankings, etc. This thread proves he's right ha ha. Of course, the Brady showdown is exciting and all, no one can deny that. but as others have mentioned, focus week to week. Now it's the Titans that should be the topic.

13 hours ago, dma0034 said:

I really wanted the Bills to play the Bucs in the Superbowl last year.... instead they got to destroy the Chiefs. Looks like only the Chargers can stop the Bills this year. The 1 seed will be the key

Home field throughout the playoffs is right there for the Bills to grab.

If we do, I think the Chargers will have a hard time in Orchard Park in January.

We get the first week off, 2 wins, and we are in the big show again.

I've said for years the Super Bowl is the easiest championship to win in N. American sports.

Maybe this will be our year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.