TNF: Bucs at Eagles

YoloinOhio

Just now, SirAndrew said:

As a Bills fan, I remember many tough seasons, so we know bad football when we see it. This Eagles team looks like they’ve given up. That’s a brutal commentary on the state of a team with a rookie head coach. That organization needs to start fresh. 

Reminds me of a lot of Bills games during the drought.  Defense plays its heart out for a half or so, but just can’t hang on after having to go back out there again and again, after endless 3-and-outs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Security dude had to duck because Hurts TD celebration ball toss. Chill Jalen, you’re down two scores, and played awful. 

Hurts is embarrassing. He has 60 yards passing in the 4th quarter and he is acting like a fool.  Poor eagle fans. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Hurts is a Ferrari according to Hurts.

I assume he means it’s in the shop for maintenance for 300 days a year and completely out of control the rest.

Please tell me he really said that 😂? I wouldn’t be surprised.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.