OMG 😱 when hurdling goes wrong

The 9 Isles

31 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

I think I AM crippled now for just watching this hit….

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVA8HYDpG1a/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thankfully Josh has the good sense to put his hand down below his groin, to protect the jewels.  But there is nothing he could do to protect himself from that second hit. Brutal

27 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

That was a pretty dirty hit to target that guy in the back as he was upside down. Give me a break. 

Maybe he was hoping to straighten his fall?  <kidding>

Thanks for sharing something I can't unsee.  That's the kind of worry about that play, if you clip the defender your path is going to be altered.  Josh's form indicates he's maybe practiced this though...

Oh shoot, that was during the Texas Tech game? How'd I miss that... Well, probably because we were getting blown out & I lost interest, but damn that looked horrible!

Just did a quick search, turns out he only suffered a back sprain (obviously didn't return to the game though) but came back the next week & rushed for 200+ yards & 2 TD's vs TCU. That's impressive!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.