REAL REASON FOR TITANS LOSS: Bills want no part of Sabres bad juju

DrDawkinstein

22 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I don’t understand these signs in general.

Theyre constantly making players hold these signs with random messages on them after games

Why?

Seems like something the marketing department does to fill time and justify their job or something.

marketing for the banner company.

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

marketing for the banner company.

I agree with the poster who responded to you. PSE has some lame cloth sports banner company? Da phug is that all about? Who buys that crap? I thought it was some silly sponsorship the Bills had an agreement with a local company. 

The sign rubbed off the Dull Blades ;)

Facing a tired Habs team that played the night before and using their third string goalie the Sabres won 5-1

Nice start but you won't be facing marginal NHL goalies like Mountainboat every night ;) 

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

I don’t understand these signs in general.

Theyre constantly making players hold these signs with random messages on them after games

Why?

Seems like something the marketing department does to fill time and justify their job or something.

With a name like Einstein this should be a no brainer ;)

4 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The sign rubbed off the Dull Blades ;)

Facing a tired Habs team that played the night before and using their third string goalie the Sabres won 5-1

Nice start but you won't be facing marginal NHL goalies like Mountainboat every night ;) 

With a name like Einstein this should be a no brainer ;)

They actually will be facing backup goalies the majority of the year. Teams will use the Sabres as rest days until the Sabres prove otherwise. 1 game won't change much.

• Agree 3

11 hours ago, Amorgus said:

Hopefully you guys can make him a #7 ASAP unless he has some miraculous recovery. He's the guy that chases hits and takes himself out of position because he has no other talents. The fact that you guys got those high picks made most of us on my hockey forum scream with rage when it should've been Parade Day that Hagg was leaving. Please turn them into something good so there'll be more ammo to fire Chuck Fletcher into the nearest mediocre star. 

Can't be any worse than Risto's passes to the other team in the slot.  PS Was pretty good last night, 3 blocks at least and only one wtf pass that didn't amount to a goal.  His outlet pass were pretty decent.

I still don't think they will win a lot, but if they play with the energy and smarts that they did last night, they are going to at least be fun to watch and that tire fire we saw last year may be gone... Also get rid of that whiny bum John Eichel just not to Bastan.

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They actually will be facing backup goalies the majority of the year. Teams will use the Sabres as rest days until the Sabres prove otherwise. 1 game won't change much.

Most BU's in the league are better than this guy.

I watched him play against the Leafs in PS and I am amazed he made the team.

He needs to go to the AHL and get some experience.

14 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Would dearly love for Terry Pegula to sell my Buffalo Sabres.

Come on Terry, do it! 

Yup, sell the Sabres and use the profits to build a dome for the Bills...👍

Bills deserve a great cathedral and the Sabres are standing in the way...🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Vomit 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Can't be any worse than Risto's passes to the other team in the slot.  PS Was pretty good last night, 3 blocks at least and only one wtf pass that didn't amount to a goal.  His outlet pass were pretty decent.

I still don't think they will win a lot, but if they play with the energy and smarts that they did last night, they are going to at least be fun to watch and that tire fire we saw last year may be gone... Also get rid of that whiny bum John Eichel just not to Bastan.

He does block shots, I'll give him that!  I'm glad you guys pounded the Habs so hard last night.  Now I fear the Nucks are going to do the same to Philly.  Atrocious grinder-worshipping coaching FTW

12 hours ago, Weatherman said:

This is the best period of Sabres hockey I have whitenesses since the early 2000’s. Looks like Eichel and Coaching were the problem.  Leadership and teamwork are more important to a team than star power. 

Eichel was a cancer that needed to be cut out. That much is now clearer than ever.

It's early, and there is a lot of season left, but it seemed like the boys played like a team for the first time in a long time last night.

Agreed on the bold. Wish we would've traded Eichel away instead of RO'R...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

16 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Been a Sabres fan since year 1 and I don't expect a lot of wins this year.  I do want to see a well coached team playing to get better.

Year one of the Sabres "process" is my hope.  Good luck especially to the kids!

Go Sabres!

The Sabres are ugh… Hall left there and went to my Bruins and lit it up. Echel is unhappy and no one will give Buffalo anything close to what they want since he is injured.  Sadly they are the Jets of the NHL right now. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

There is so much energy in Buffalo- it's energized the Sabres!  It's like a tidal wave of good energy!

Its just one game and I'm not going to get too optimistic but the one word I'd use to describe the Sabres last night is EFFORT!.  And for me that's all I ask at this point in the rebuild cycle.  Maybe moving certain players changed the atmosphere or the team culture, we'll see.  But this team doesn't seem to be one of the spend up to the cap roster full of floaters happy to draw a paycheck we've been suffering through in the past couple seasons.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.