REAL REASON FOR TITANS LOSS: Bills want no part of Sabres bad juju

DrDawkinstein

Terry and Kim finally woke up and realized they need to copy what's worked with the Bills with the Sabres.  Get a GM and HC that are in sync and understand you need to build a successful culture to build a winning team.  Adams and Granato have been around hockey for years, they know what it takes to win, and they are getting rid of the bad culture guys that prevent you from doing so.  They probably won't break the string of no playoffs this year, but you'll be watching a team that plays hard every night.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Terry and Kim finally woke up and realized they need to copy what's worked with the Bills with the Sabres.  Get a GM and HC that are in sync and understand you need to build a successful culture to build a winning team.  Adams and Granato have been around hockey for years, they know what it takes to win, and they are getting rid of the bad culture guys that prevent you from doing so.  They probably won't break the string of no playoffs this year, but you'll be watching a team that plays hard every night.

The Bills have one of if not the best reguarded training and physical therapy team in the league.  Why don't the sabres? 

59 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

And the most crucial step for the owners once you have that GM/Coach tandem: GET OUT OF THEIR WAY!

Terry has been the Ralph of the NHL. Not as cheap, but as meddling. He fancies himself a "hockey guy" who wants to have a say in running the team the same way Ralph fancied himself a "football guy". But neither are/were those guys.

The best thing an owner can do is find the right guys who understand the sport and the league, and get out of their way.

Luckily, the Pegulas realized how in over their head they were in the NFL. They are starting to realize it with hockey as well (I hope).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Sabres are ugh… Hall left there and went to my Bruins and lit it up. Echel is unhappy and no one will give Buffalo anything close to what they want since he is injured.  Sadly they are the Jets of the NHL right now. 

"Tomorrow is another day". 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

PSE made these guys hold this sign for the Sabres, and I’ve never seen such forced smiles and “ickyness”. Josh won’t even hold the sign in his throwing had and barely by two fingers. I hope they all used hand sanitizer after.

You're trying too hard.  BTW, check yesterday's highlights to see how "icky" the Sabres were. If anything the Blue& Gold have absorbed some Bills juju.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You're trying too hard.  BTW, check yesterday's highlights to see how "icky" the Sabres were. If anything the Blue& Gold have absorbed some Bills juju.

#1 its a joke

#2 they better not have STOLEN any of the mojo. If the Bills O is flat on Monday, I'M BLAMING THE SABRES!

16 hours ago, Einstein said:

I don’t understand these signs in general.

Theyre constantly making players hold these signs with random messages on them after games

Why?

Seems like something the marketing department does to fill time and justify their job or something.

How do you know they are making them?

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

this is such a forced looking smile to me say CHEEEEZE..lol.....poor Buffalo Sabres. I will hope for the best and ....well NOT expect the worst but if pertinent past behavior is indicative of future behavior.......

Show me the PROGRESS ERRR PROCESS now Sabres. I guess you can't fall off the floor eh mateys?

lol

of course GO SABRES. !~!~!!

m

Seeing a lot of b-word-ing about attendance last night. Ticket prices are now almost unattainable for common folk and the product has simply sucked for a full decade. Twice with the Top Pick, multiple times Top 5.. Nothing. Changing coaches nearly every season. Nothing. 

I’ve lost all respect and hope for the team. Only many wins brings me back -and that’s highly unlikely with this roster. 

Seymore, Morty, Punch, Ted Darling, Rico & Rene are rolling over in their graves.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Pete said:

There is so much energy in Buffalo- it's energized the Sabres!  It's like a tidal wave of good energy!

Yep

The 'good energy' in this thread is just overwhelming.

I watched the game yesterday and saw them playing like a team. It was really good to see. Maybe some 'fans' should quit kicking them and piling on. It's a new team and a new opportunity to turn it around. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Yep

The 'good energy' in this thread is just overwhelming.

I watched the game yesterday and saw them playing like a team. It was really good to see. Maybe some 'fans' should quit kicking them and piling on. It's a new team and a new opportunity to turn it around. 

If I had a nickel.. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.