REAL REASON FOR TITANS LOSS: Bills want no part of Sabres bad juju

DrDawkinstein

PSE made these guys hold this sign for the Sabres, and I’ve never seen such forced smiles and “ickyness”. Josh won’t even hold the sign in his throwing had and barely by two fingers. I hope they all used hand sanitizer after.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 4

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Been a Sabres fan since year 1 and I don't expect a lot of wins this year.  I do want to see a well coached team playing to get better.

Year one of the Sabres "process" is my hope.  Good luck especially to the kids!

Go Sabres!

I plan on making it out to a game or two this year just because the expectations (and ticket prices) are so freaking low.

• Haha (+1) 1

They could have at least given each one of the Pegula designed "BS" hats to wear...

https://www.sabrespace.com/community/topic/29084-kelly-pegula-designed-a-sabres-hat-and-wow-just-wow/

Huh, it appears this wasn't the hit they thought it'd be, so it's no longer available on the One Buffalo website, but there's a great picture of it in the first post on the second page of the thread. :lol:

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Been a Sabres fan since year 1 and I don't expect a lot of wins this year.  I do want to see a well coached team playing to get better.

Year one of the Sabres "process" is my hope.  Good luck especially to the kids!

Go Sabres!

I guess I'm gonna watch tonight too, but what are they thinking in net... yikes. This is gonna be an ugly year... I guess that's no different though.

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I guess I'm gonna watch tonight too, but what are they thinking in net... yikes. This is gonna be an ugly year... I guess that's no different though.

I'll be watching as well

And I'd love to see Tre on that 2 way Bills/Sabres contract be in goal. I mean, he can't be any worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Meh, the Sabres situation is pretty much the opposite of the Bills. Too bad Kim & Terry can’t find the right GM coach combo for the Sabres.  They keep repeating the bad model of Doug Whaley and Rex Ryan vs. Brandon Beane and Sean McDerrmott. 

If folks thought the NFL loved their Old Boy's Club, go check out the NHL.  You can get keep getting "fired" upwards as long as you tow the company line OR  you'll get passed around the league 90 times before people stop falling for your crap.  If you can appeal to dinosaur owners and/or GM's you're set for life.  Just preach "snot and balls, nose to the grindstone, pucks on the net".

Edited by Amorgus
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Amorgus said:

If folks thought the NFL loved their Old Boy's Club, go check out the NHL.  You can get keep getting "fired" upwards as long as you tow the company line OR  you'll get passed around the league 90 times before people stop falling for your crap.  If you can appeal to dinosaur owners and/or GM's you're set for life.  Just preach "snot and balls, nose to the grindstone, pucks on the net".

And, yet, the Sabres have employed numerous first time GM's and HC's so I don't quite know what the point of your post is. Maybe that the Sabres need some old, recycled experience?

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.