Bills at Titans on MNF. Predict the score.

Bills 38

Titans 24

I think the defense might have its worst game so far but it won't matter because the Titans will be playing catch up by the time the 2nd half begins.

Tough game to predict because the Titans have had a ton of injuries and it's hard to say which of their starters will be out.

Like many already I'm predicting a 40 🍔. I really feel the Bills will be looking to embarrass the Titans if given the opportunity. Last year the Titans put the Bills and NFL in a pickle because of their carelessness. And on top of that suffered no repercussions for their team being so irresponsible. And had the audacity to be braggadocious about it to boot. The Bills are going to show them they don't belong on the same field. I expect things to get chippy as the Bills run up the score. Bills by 3 scores

42-17 Bills

I'm feeling a slight letdown game after last week's huge win. Titan games are always choppy and sloppy looking. They always seem to out physical the Bills for some reason.

The Bills do have a fairly good track record of keeping Henry in check.However this may be Tennessee's Super Bowl so they will come out in force. I think the Bills hold them off in a hard hitting scrappy game. Difference in this game is week in and week out there is not one on the field that NEEDS to win like Josh Allen. He may be the most driven player on the NFL.

Bills: 20

Titans: 16

Would love to see Moss do a Henry impression and take it to those lowlife Titans. Calling my shot here though: This is the Gabe Davis "get right" game.

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I'm feeling a slight letdown game after last week's huge win. Titan games are always choppy and sloppy looking. They always seem to out physical the Bills for some reason.

The Bills do have a fairly good track record of keeping Henry in check.However this may be Tennessee's Super Bowl so they will come out in force. I think the Bills hold them off in a hard hitting scrappy game. Difference in this game is week in and week out there is not one on the field that NEEDS to win like Josh Allen. He may be the most driven player on the NFL.

Bills: 20

Titans: 16

Would love to see Moss do a Henry impression and take it to those lowlife Titans. Calling my shot here though: This is the Gabe Davis "get right" game.

This isnt high school or college.  Buffalo is a well coached team last year the only team the blew out Buffalo was Tennessee.  How do they not carry the energy from KC to Nashville?  Next week is a bye.  42-16 has to be waterboarded at this point into the teams brain.  They dont play well they could get blown out on national Tv.  There D is bad Allen is finding rhythm I see Allen having a incredible type win. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.