Besides JA, predict which player will make the biggest impact - Bills at Titans

BillsFan619

4 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Do you mean Groot for this game or him every week?

In every game he plays, I hope that Groot has the biggest impact of any player on our team (not including 17).  If that happens, I’m confident we’ll have multiple Lombardis.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Rockinon said:

The trick to getting Henry is to hit him early and often, never letting him pick up speed. He is a beast to tackle, but far worse when he's got a head of steam. The game plan will be to sniff out the run as quickly as possible and then gang tackle. If he can't get momentum, he's pretty ineffective. There will be blitzing in this game. Both to get after Tanny, but also to hit Henry in the backfield.

You have to contain the edges to stop Henry.    

On 10/16/2021 at 2:07 AM, Son of a K-Gun said:

Spencer Brown.  This is the week he snags a TD grab.  Can’t wait for his celebration where he dunks on the uprights and brings them crashing down, causing another hour and 15 minute delay in a Bills prime time game.

SoaK-G, how about he celebrates by breaking more tables?

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/14/2021 at 12:49 PM, JohnNord said:

Don’t sleep on Cole Beasley in this game.  He could plays a big role 

I know he's catching alot of heat around here but he's a player we need involved if we wanna win a Chip. Hope we get him active and involved early, don't want to even chance him checking out on us

Groot on D, or AJ Klien.  

on offense, I like Diggs finally having a TD, and Knox continuing to put up good numbers.  

Let's blow them out and have mitch in the entire 4th! 

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

Last week I predicted Mahomes would make the biggest impact on the outcome - with four picks.  I wasn't far wrong.

This week, I'll go with Diggs against this secondary.  

I guess I'd prefer Sanders to have a big game, he's on my daily fantasy team this week :)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Last week I predicted Mahomes would make the biggest impact on the outcome - with four picks.  I wasn't far wrong.

This week, I'll go with Diggs against this secondary.  

43 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Groot on D, or AJ Klien.  

on offense, I like Diggs finally having a TD, and Knox continuing to put up good numbers.  

Let's blow them out and have mitch in the entire 4th! 

I guess I'd prefer Sanders to have a big game, he's on my daily fantasy team this week :)

My son, daughter and I have talked about the Diggs situation.

He’s the one that puts them in the position to score and then someone else scores the TD. 😜 Last week he had the 61 yard bomb and then the game before he caught it at the three but didn’t have a TD in either game.

Even last year, with all of his receptions, he only had eight TDs. I told them that since he’s not as big of a receiver maybe part of the reason is because it’s harder to get it to him when they get closer to the end zone. Not saying that as fact, that’s just a guess.

Please don’t hear the post wrong, it’s not a complaint. He’s an awesome player. We love Diggs, so much so, we often cheer for him to get the TD. 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.