Besides JA, predict which player will make the biggest impact - Bills at Titans

BillsFan619

Derrick Henry is the Titans best offensive player. The Bills have done pretty good against him the past three games. If I’m not mistaken, his greatest rushing yardage in that three game span is something like 80 yards.

It’s key that they continue to limit him in this game as well. So, I’m going with Star.

Who ya got?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Derrick Henry is the Titans best offensive player. The Bills have done pretty good against him the past three games. If I’m not mistaken, his greatest rushing yardage in that three game span is something like 80 yards.

It’s key that they continue to limit him in this game as well. So, I’m going with Star.

Who ya got?

I think we'll be able to score just fine, so I agree with Dline. Would love to see Rousseau continue to be all over the QB.

• Like (+1) 1

The whole damn team! 

Go Bills!!!

AJ Klein.

I expect the Bills to run a bit of 4-3 this week to hamper Henry. I also think Milano may be on a slight snap count with the bye week looming in an attempt to get him the week rest without aggravating the hammy. I see AJ with a sack and sever big time tackles for losses in this one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

AJ Klein needs to have a monster game assuming Milano is out. They might even need to run with 3 LBs so iOS it Dodson?

like having Star for this game.  

Titans are a tough match up for Bills

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

AJ Klein.

I expect the Bills to run a bit of 4-3 this week to hamper Henry. I also think Milano may be on a slight snap count with the bye week looming in an attempt to get him the week rest without aggravating the hammy. I see AJ with a sack and sever big time tackles for losses in this one. 

Jinx!lol

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

AJ Klein needs to have a monster game assuming Milano is out. They might even need to run with 3 LBs so iOS it Dodson?

like having Star for this game.  

Titans are a tough match up for Bills

Jinx!lol

Great minds think alike. Coincidentally, so do ours.😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I'd like to see a big game from Beezer and Diggs. Diggs has had a good start but not as explosive as last season and I'm sure with Sanders and Knox that's the reason but where has Cole been? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.