Lefties = Cult

Bockeye

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

Yes, and the North Pole turned into the South Pole, hell froze over, and the swine became part of the avian community. 

Please don't Ham.

Tibsy has this disproved theory that he clings to, That all the bad people in the democrat party left to go to the GOP, and all the good people left the Republicans to go to democrat party.

It is how he sleeps at night, and he becomes hysterical when you point out the facts that show he is wrong.

I guess you could say he represents the lefties--cult pretty well.

7 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Yes, and the North Pole turned into the South Pole, hell froze over, and the swine became part of the avian community. 

Ha ha , truth hurts. Confederates were very Conservative, that's why Trump supporters fly Confederate racist flags. 

Stop hiding who you are! Come out of the closet! 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Please don't Ham.

Tibsy has this disproved theory that he clings to, That all the bad people in the democrat party left to go to the GOP, and all the good people left the Republicans to go to democrat party.

It is how he sleeps at night, and he becomes hysterical when you point out the facts that show he is wrong.

Poor little propaganda bot. You must get worn out trying to cover up the truth so much. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ha ha , truth hurts. Confederates were very Conservative, that's why Trump supporters fly Confederate racist flags. 

Stop hiding who you are! Come out of the closet! 

Poor little propaganda bot. You must get worn out trying to cover up the truth so much. 

I'm one of those who voted Obama, voted Johnson, and then saw how the democrats fell off the crazy horse and had Trump derangement syndrome that cause an irrational fear of anything white, and decided I don't want to see them win, so I voted Trump.  A Democratic the last 2 where I voted independent and then republican.  Democrats are no illiberal and Republicans are closer to the liberal ideals that I hold dear, enlightenment ideals.  Rationalization.  The left (no longer liberals, dems are left other than Sinema and Manchin and a few others who wont publicly speak) is beholden to the fringe of their party.  That is not a party I want to be part of.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Please don't Ham.

I know, but it's fun to poke the infant at times.  

22 hours ago, BillStime said:

Welcome to Trumps America! 

Thank you Trump voters!!!

PS: If you are upset w the image but are ok w the fact that the term Nazi has been referenced 4,182 times on this site - that’s a bigger problem.

A quick search shows that it's mostly Tibs calling people Nazis for disagreeing with him.  How embarrassing, you guys should end the hyperbole.  

• Like (+1) 1