Full Josh Allen interview

Inigo Montoya

The young man was raised right and that’s obvious every time he’s interviewed. Has been since day one with him. With all the 20/20 hindsight armchair GMing that gets done around here, I’ll add this to the pile: the best thing we did was passing on Mahomes and Watson in the ‘17 draft. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

His Aw Shucks personality is perfect for this city. He is just a genuine person which is so refreshing in this day and age. 
   Like so many here I had misgivings when he was drafted and there was a time it was killing me that we didn’t take Mahomes. Those feelings are well  behind in the rear view mirror.

And, hate to be that guy but She is a beautiful, Tall drink of water with a great personality. 

When I first saw this version I thought the whole "Make sure you keep walking when talking" thing was so awkward (it's one thing when Jay Bilas does it for 94 feet - another when it's 100 yards) - then when I saw the edited version later at least it looked better when they cut it up

Edited by stevewin

His favorite play is someone else’s, because of how excited the fans were. Josh is absolutely the right guy for this team. I didn’t know much about him leading up to that draft, probably the best thing I could say was that he wasn’t Darnold or Rosen (I don’t like QBs from USC or UCLA). Because Jackson played his high school football up the road I paid attention to him at Louisville, I was hoping the Bills would take him. On Monday night my brother asked me who I’d rather have on the Bills now, Josh or Lamar? Without hesitation I said Josh and that is not a slight of Lamar, he is an athletic freak. But Josh is the right guy at the right time with the right team.

25 minutes ago, transient said:

My first thought when I saw part of this the other day, as well as re-watching part of it now, is that's one tall lady. I didn't see her footwear to determine the size of the heel, but she's looking Josh right in the face.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

Josh is light years ahead for his age, This guy has class & absolutely love having a Non-Drama Queen for the face of our franchise for years to come

and a great HC to keep him tempered...Humble and Hungry !   Go Bills !

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.