New episode of Beyond Blue & Red - Taron Johnson 8pm 10/13

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to New episode of Beyond Blue & Red - Taron Johnson 8pm 10/13

Beyond worth the watch.    No matter what happens this year, I have so much admiration for this team and our coach.   McBeane has done an incredible job bringing together a group of talented players who are also special human beings.    

If you dont get hyped watching this you dont have a pulse.  Go Bills!!!

21 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Beyond worth the watch.    No matter what happens this year, I have so much admiration for this team and our coach.   McBeane has done an incredible job bringing together a group of talented players who are also special human beings.    

If you dont get hyped watching this you dont have a pulse.  Go Bills!!!

Yep.  The thing is they draft high character.  And it shows.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Great watch.  thanks for posting.

I must admit I had my doubts early on as to whether TJ would become an integral part of this team.  Very happy to be proven wrong on that and it looks like he will continue to improve.  He's benefitted from great leadership both from the coaching staff and the likes of Hyde, Poyer and White.  A great situation for any young player to be part of.

Laughed out loud at McDermott saying that his main focus during the Ravens pick 6 was making sure everyone on the sideline remained calm and didn't end up getting a flag ... a good example of the attention to detail and mindset that is being discussed in the 'Sean McDermott is just killing it thread'.

Go Bills, is it Monday night yet?

That was an awesome watch.  I'm so proud to be a fan of this team not only because we are good but because of all of the high character type of players we have.  We might have suffered for what seemed like an eternity but Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane really built the type of team that reflects the city of Buffalo and all of Western New York and it still feels kinda surreal to me.

I remember being at a game his rookie year when he was gutting through his shoulder injury.  One play he launched himself at a guy like a missle, even with the hurt shoulder, and gets up and his arm was just hanging limp at his side as he walked himself off the field in obvious pain - looked like he totally messed it up.  I was thinking that was it for his season - then later in the game I notice he's back on the field.  I couldn't believe it.  A warrior.

I actually just looked and found an article from his rookie year after he finally had surgery - "The physical corner suffered a torn labrum in his right shoulder on a textbook tackle on Baltimore Ravens RB Alex Collins during Week 1 in 2018. It was later revealed that he repeatedly suffered subluxations on subsequent hits, leading to further instability which eventually required season-ending surgery"   Dude

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.