19-5, 18-6, 16-7, 14-8

dollars 2 donuts

That's the record of the AFC Semi-Finalists, including playoffs, since kickoff in 2020.

Buffalo:  19-5

KC:         18-6

Ravens:  16-7

Titans:    14-8

The Bills and the Packers have the best record in Football over that span (Bucs are 19-6).

More data?  Over those 24 games the Bills have put up 741 points to 500 points against for a positive ledger to the tune of 241 points.  Edited down over that entire span including losses, the Bills have put up 31 or so points a game to giving up 21 per game.

...and our D is obviously now much better.

Want more stupid numbers?  In the last 8 regular season games the Bills have outscored their opponents 314 - 119, or roughly 39 to 15, every game.

ESPN also put up a stat (don't make fun of me, I was just looking around for post game info) that said this year's Bills and the Broncos (I don't know, pick which year it was, I really don't care) are the only two teams in NFL history to score 35 or more points in 7 out of 8 regular season games.  

In summation...this Bills team makes me want to shout...a lot.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I became a fan right at the beginning of the drought so the golden thing is that I'll never get over the simple joy of the Bills finishing a game with more points than their opponent.  18 point win over the Chiefs?  Amazing.  2-0 win over the Jaguars later this year?  Count it, baby.  Just win.

I'm thoroughly enjoying every freaking minute of this great offense that we have.  

It was not that long ago that we had to rely on miracles and circumstances just to get to 20 points in a given game, because we sure weren't getting there with talent, QB play, or coaching

I never want to go back

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.