Opposing teams are statistically more likely to turn the ball over vs the Bills than to score

Logic

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

that's insane.  We do seem to recover a large % of fumbles that happen, which is fantastic.  

Our guys swarm when tackling, this increases the odds of a turnover…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

That is crazy.  Odds are that pace can't keep up but it sure must be a huge worry for opposing offenses.

Typically I’d agree with you, but one quick peek at the schedule… It’s looking softer and softer by the day. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Juice_32 said:

Typically I’d agree with you, but one quick peek at the schedule… It’s looking softer and softer by the day. 

Indeed.

Playing Zach Wilson twice, the Jaguars offense, Tua or Brissett, Jameis Winston....the turnovers might just keep coming.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Has any NFL team finished the regular season ranked 1 on offense & defense?

Not to put the juju on us or anything but there was that legendary Chargers team that was 1/1 on off/def but failed to make the playoffs on absolutely HORRENDOUS special teams play. 

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Let’s see how this team handles a ground and pound Titans team that has physical receivers. The Titans were a bad matchup last season hoping the defense is up to the task.

Bad matchup because the Bills played with a preseason roster and still held Henry to like 57 yards.  Titans are pretenders.  There are no more team by team tests for the Bills.  The Bills are the test.  The only test the Bills have left is getting to the Super Bowl and winning it.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Bad matchup because the Bills played with a preseason roster and still held Henry to like 57 yards.  Titans are pretenders.  There are no more team by team tests for the Bills.  The Bills are the test.  The only test the Bills have left is getting to the Super Bowl and winning it.

I tend to agree with you but I would also argue that the Titans came out with a good defensive game plan last season and it flustered Josh. Hoping to see how the Bills counter that offensively. The Bills are the bar now which feels fantastic but sports can often be about matchups and the Titans present an interesting matchup for the Bills that I am interested to see how it plays out. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.