Greg Rousseau DPOW

17islongenough

59 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

But they are not monetizing it.  Similar to music play I would asssume.  Mario Williams had the Super Mario Bros power up. 

I was curious so I checked it out, stadiums and arenas carry a Public Performance License so they are not under the same rules and regulations.  This would normally apply to music but I feel like sounds from movies and video games would fall under that same licensing.

Now that I think about it I feel like I've gone to enough baseball games to know that they always pull out some sort of baseball movie video to play on the monitor.

Either way, queue up the "I AM GROOT!"

Edited by The Wiz

8 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Will not be the last time we see that.  How long before Daboll writes him into an offensive goal line play?

Former HS wide receiver. Wouldn’t be a stretch to see that or some hail m****y defense which might have been nice last year

• Agree 1

The most important factor that Rousseau brought to the cheifs game was respect. Mahomes wasn't necessarily always uneasy in the pocket when Rousseau was on the feild but you could tell mahomes played different, he rolled out different, he didn't try to dual Rousseau in athletesism like he did with Hughes. 

Really makes me feel good about future playoff matches with mahomes and jackson.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Rice was more explosive/fast, but I see where the comparison comes from.

Rice was a ridiculously good pass rusher.   Rice's run defense was "meh" to be kind........and his football character was sometimes questioned.   Rousseau is taller, has a longer stride and bigger hands and is more instinctive, IMO.   It's really hard to find a perfect comp for Rousseau.    Rice was a freak athlete though so that's a great one to be compared to.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Rice was a ridiculously good pass rusher.   Rice's run defense was "meh" to be kind........and his football character was sometimes questioned.   Rousseau is taller, has a longer stride and bigger hands and is more instinctive, IMO.   It's really hard to find a perfect comp for Rousseau.    Rice was a freak athlete though so that's a great one to be compared to.

It's Hunter in Minnesota.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.