Allen vs Mahomes - last 21 starts comparison

Alphadawg7

5 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Its all about the clicks for some people.  Being controversial gets clicks. Especially with Bills fans.

The only reason many NFL fans know the name "Nick Wright" is because he refused to give Josh Allen the credit he deserves. The ONLY reason, IMO. As an NFL analysis he has no other claim to fame. As a nobody, he is riding this to get some clicks and recognition.

The Bills Mafia (that means Bills fans, folks) should simply start ignoring him, as they did in the past. Nobody should link his tweets. Why do it?  He's totally milking the system. He has to know it, too. 

And this is hopefully my last post in reaction so what Nick Nobody has to say

• Like (+1) 5

Nick Wrong has zero to do with the mvp voting.  The thing that could hurt Josh in mvp voting (and the only one I care about is SB MVP) is he is going to kick the crap out of a lot of weak teams in the next couple of months.  With that said, don’t be surprised to see the Mitchster in the second half of the Jets twice, Jags,’and so on.

I love it.  I hope the cycle the rb’s,

and the WR’s as well as the D Line as we are so deep.  Keep everyone fresh and not hurt.  Hindsight is 20/20, and we killed them anyway, but didn’t anyone let it creep into their head like my twisted one and question why Milano stayed in the Texans game.

I really hope we capitalize on these teams with other guys too like Siran Neal, Cam Lewis and so on.

21 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

A friend sent me a screenshot showing this but the pic size was too big to post.  So just gonna type the info below.

Shows how close these two really are in what they are doing out there.  Now Allen needs to win the Super Bowl to cement his place at the top with Mahomes.  

Mahomes:  17-4 record

Allen:  17-4 record

Mahomes:  106.9 rating 

Allen:  106.0 rating

Mahomes:  67 comp %

Allen:  67.6 comp %

Mahomes:  58-13 Total TD-INT

Allen:  59-12 Total TD-INT

GO BILLS!!!!

Shhh using things like these facts will just have the posters on this board who where still declaring Josh a bust after the Miami game this year 🙄 talking to themselves and having to read Nick Wrights Twitter feed for comfort 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Franchiseneedsme said:

Josh is 4 tds behind for the league lead. He will be the leader in 3 games. 

Not if he keeps boat racing people out of the stadium in 3 quarters. He’s already sat a whole half of football…. I’m surprised this isn’t brought up more often actually. 

In fact, with this schedule, I don’t think it’s a stretch to say by the end of the year he may have sat out the equivalent of at least 1.5 games. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, The Dean said:

The only reason many NFL fans know the name "Nick Wright" is because he refused to give Josh Allen the credit he deserves. The ONLY reason, IMO. As an NFL analysis he has no other claim to fame. As a nobody, he is riding this to get some clicks and recognition.

The Bills Mafia (that means Bills fans, folks) should simply start ignoring him, as they did in the past. Nobody should link his tweets. Why do it?  He's totally milking the system. He has to know it, too. 

And this is hopefully my last post in reaction so what Nick Nobody has to say

He also did by down playing Michael Jordans greatness.  He is just using outrageous takes to get his name known.  He’s actually a terrible analysis even when he’s trying, so this is about the only way he climb the ranks.  He knows you’re worth just as much as the heel and fool in sports journalism now thanks to schmucks like Skip Bayless making it popular.  They know people will click and tune in over outrage or when their stupid comments get proven wrong to watch them eat crow.

Its the viewers fault for these people.  They have no likability or analysis skills of any kind…if the audience didn’t fall for it hook, line, and sinker then they would have no audience.  

Its a lesson learned from the WWE, literally.  And now it’s being copied over and over again.

Edited by Alphadawg7

10 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

I don't get it - Patrick Mahomes is the best player in the league - right?

He stars in all the national commercials

All the commentators gush over him

He never makes a mistake

How could Josh Allen possibly compare?

image.png.83ee124f58408c8f4d680f3b9ecd2ac4.png

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.