Allen vs Mahomes - last 21 starts comparison

Alphadawg7

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Does Nick Wright/his employer claim in any way that he is supposed to be an honest or objective commentator? He should be fired at this point unless they're going to slap some kind of a label on him. I think it's a matter of fact at this point that he will never give Allen credit no matter what happens.

Its all about the clicks for some people.  Being controversial gets clicks. Especially with Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Its all about the clicks for some people.  Being controversial gets clicks. Especially with Bills fans.

Exactly.  If I didn't haunt this place, I would never know who Nick Wright is...

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

A friend sent me a screenshot showing this but the pic size was too big to post.  So just gonna type the info below.

Shows how close these two really are in what they are doing out there.  Now Allen needs to win the Super Bowl to cement his place at the top with Mahomes.  

Mahomes:  17-4 record

Allen:  17-4 record

Mahomes:  106.9 rating 

Allen:  106.0 rating

Mahomes:  67 comp %

Allen:  67.6 comp %

Mahomes:  58-13 Total TD-INT

Allen:  59-12 Total TD-INT

GO BILLS!!!!

But what about no-look passes?

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

So according to this Allen is overall the better QB, am i right or am I right…, 

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Neither Josh, nor Mahomes, is an MVP contender at the moment.  As it stands right now, Brady is running away with it and there isn't even a close 2nd.  Josh and Mahomes are definitely not in the top 5.

But I couldn't give a rat's ass.  The MVP I want Josh to get will be handed out the evening of Feb. 13th.

Tell that to the odds makers who have Josh as the favorite. Follow the bookies.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Neither Josh, nor Mahomes, is an MVP contender at the moment.  As it stands right now, Brady is running away with it and there isn't even a close 2nd.  Josh and Mahomes are definitely not in the top 5.

But I couldn't give a rat's ass.  The MVP I want Josh to get will be handed out the evening of Feb. 13th.

a lot of odds setters have josh as THE favorite.  So I respectfully disagree 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This is great stuff but still somewhat hollow comparison since Mahomes has a SB ring and Allen doesn't.

Thats not really a valid add in here though since this is not a resume or career comparison.  Its no secret Josh came in more raw, had to play immediately, and his first 2 seasons he was developing and ascending.  Since he "arrived' to upper echelon status starting last season, he has been on Mahomes level is the point.  

This post is about who they are TODAY.  Not the full arc of their careers.  And during this span of comparison, Josh and Mahomes have the same number of SB trophies...zero...albeit, Mahomes leads the head to head 2-1 right now.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.