Trade deadline buzz

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What about Hines? People talking about Marlon Mack…I’d rather use the guys we have. But Hines is a different story. Different skill set and can change us.

Same question (as the Mack thread): why would they trade him to the Bills?

3 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

If Mccaffrey is available, Beane’s at least gotta make a call and find out what Carolina wants.  I know he’s injury prone, but his remaining contract ain’t bad and he’d obviously be a huge upgrade.  

Not sure.   Hes missed 17 of his last 23 games and hasnt averaged over 4 yards a carry for the last two years.   

3 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

If Mccaffrey is available, Beane’s at least gotta make a call and find out what Carolina wants.  I know he’s injury prone, but his remaining contract ain’t bad and he’d obviously be a huge upgrade.  

Nah, I wouldn't have the slightest droplet of confidence in his availability. You said the obvious in bold here. Regardless of the contract it's not worth the risk imo, 

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

The Falcons have used him in Arthur Smith's offense like a Derrick Henry/receiver hybrid.  They're featuring him more and more in their offense.  Zero chance they trade him mid-season.  These ideas are inane, they pretend the other teams are just mindless drones.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What about Hines? People talking about Marlon Mack…I’d rather use the guys we have. But Hines is a different story. Different skill set and can change us.

Hines is a part of the future for the Colts. They just extended him in September, and they know that Mack is gone after this year. Their future is Taylor and Hines in the backfield, and they want both of those guys there due to their differing skillsets. There's no reason why the Colts would want to trade Hines.

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Falcons have used him in Arthur Smith's offense like a Derrick Henry/receiver hybrid.  They're featuring him more and more in their offense.  Zero chance they trade him mid-season.  These ideas are inane, they pretend the other teams are just mindless drones.  

Yeah, the article is just pure speculation as to what might work for the Bills. It’s not an actual rumour, I don’t think there is anything there. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.