Chiefs Superfan Gets KO’ed by Protege During Loss to Bills

JohnNord

7 hours ago, JohnNord said:

The local and National media has been covering one of the most bizarre “is this really news?” stories you’ll ever find.   It sounds like I’m making this up but I will link below.  

Apparently there is a super fan in KC known as X-Factor who would be like Bills Elvis or NYJ’s Fireman Ed etc.  He’s known locally in the area and is a member of the PFHOF “Hall of Fans”

Over the past few years he had been mentoring his protege named RedExtreme who is a low-rent version of his gimmick.

On Sunday, RedExtreme knocked out X-Factor with one punch which went viral on social media.  

According to X-Factor, the feud started 18 year ago when RedExtreme slept with his baby mama.  He claims RedExtreme approached him in the stands in a threatening way so he grabbed his jersey to defend himself

RedExtreme contends that it started when X-Factor threw a water bottle that hit his wife.  

X-Factor was knocked out cold and is claiming a lot of injuries, some which might not have been attributed from the fight. 

This is a hilarious story that the media has somehow picked up and perhaps it’s reflective of the current disarray of the KC defense 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://fox4kc.com/sports/chiefs/chiefs-superfans-x-factor-redxtreme-respond-to-fight-inside-arrowhead-caught-on-video/amp/

https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/chiefs-superfan-x-factor-gets-knocked-out-in-viral-video/amp/

Reads like some low rent regional wrestling federation 😀😀

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I've been wondering as I've seen this topic on the page but what exactly is a "Superfan Protégé"?

I think it's the job you take when all of the peep show mop boy jobs are filled.

19 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

He's nothing like Bills Elvis or the Chefs, allegedly. If you peek at the Chiefs board he's looked at as a really scumbag that has (again, allegedly) done some rather sickening things. 

From what I’ve seen of Chefs’ fans, that’s the pot calling the kettle black for sure. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 10/12/2021 at 2:18 PM, The Avenger said:

Best part is the interview on local TV when he's pretty adamant that he's NOT a meth addict - cocaine addict and alcoholic, yes, but not meth, smh...

The crack head student has become the crack head master.

• Haha (+1) 2

My favorite memory was a mid 80s Bills Fins game in scoreboard end zone at Rich Stadium where some young drunks wouldn't stop swearing so a middle aged husband (at the wife's urging) punched one of them up the stairway!  Classic

On 10/13/2021 at 7:53 AM, eball said:

From what I’ve seen of Chefs’ fans, that’s the pot calling the kettle black for sure. 

And you were just referring Mahomes brother and mother here right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Wait... he was the one who got knocked out right, lol? What happened to the other guy?

If you read the article, it notes that he received multiple earlier warnings.  He also instigated the altercation by committing assault by throwing a water bottle at the man who then came up and punched him.  The viral nature of the video also would have brought attention to his...colorful...past of drug use and... alleged bad behavior...with young people.

49 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

If you read the article, it notes that he received multiple earlier warnings.  He also instigated the altercation by committing assault by throwing a water bottle at the man who then came up and punched him.  The viral nature of the video also would have brought attention to his...colorful...past of drug use and... alleged bad behavior...with young people.

Okay... so what happened to the other guy? I'm honestly curious if he got arrested or what.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

yes criminally charged and being sued as per the pmt podcast 

Blatant cash grab that will go nowhere.  The laundry list of injuries he claims he suffered from the punch happen to be identical to the injuries sustained when he fell asleep at the wheel driving 85 mph and rolled his vehicle into a ravine the week before.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Getting banned from an NFL stadium is like getting banned from TSW when you have 5 different accounts

N6UC8Rq.gif

Those brothers who threw the ***** on the field against NE have been banned but have also been back several times.  I guess it’s impossible for different security to identify 1 out of 70,000 people outdoors 

10 minutes ago, vincec said:

Time for Redextreme to explore a new career in prize fighting.

Imagine is Red X-Treme turned on his beloved Chiefs based on this event and became….Blue X-Treme - superfan of the LA Raiders!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Imagine is Red X-Treme turned on his beloved Chiefs based on this event and became….Blue X-Treme - superfan of the LA Raiders!!!!!

It does all have a 21st century WWE ring to it now that you put it that way.