How our opponent's power rating look after week 5 and a guess at the season record

maryland-bills-fan

regular season record  

125 members have voted

1. 1. predict regular season record

A guess on the season record and how our opponent's power rating look after week 5

According to SI, the power rankings after week 5 show the Bills remaining schedule to be against the following teams who are ranked as shown.

Titans……..………..........…...#14

BYE

Fish………………..……..........….…………...…..#28

Jags…………….…...…...….......……………..….#32

Jests………………….………….......………...….#29

Colts………………...…………….......……...……#26

Saints…......#12

Patsies…………….…….......#21

Bucs……......#3

Panthers….#11

Patsies………………..….......#21

Falcons……………..…..…....#24

Jests…………………………...……………….…...#29

Or shown as a chart:

.….….….….….….….……..………...…….….….….………............….....…....21………...........….......……..........29……..…...

.….….3….….….….…...........….....11...12.…..14….….….…………….........21…....……...24…...26…......28...29……......32

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10..11..12..13..14..15..16..17..18..19..20..21..22..23..24..25..26..27..28..29..30..31.32

3 games against top 12 teams, 4 games against top 24 teams and 6 games against bottom 12 teams.

When does Trubinski get to play the entire second half?

My guess on the record is 2 more losses and a regular season record of 14-3.

• Like (+1) 1

Titans, Saints and Bucs remain the tough games on the schedule. I would say there is a loss in one of those three games plus a fluky upset loss that happens. That would put the team at 14-3 which is pretty solid and puts the team in a good spot for a bye. The Chargers and Ravens are in tougher divisions and if the Bills take care of the Titans they bury them 3 games behind the Bills thanks to the tie breaker.

Looking where we are now and looking ahead, I have 14-3.

This season is going to be about locking up home field advantage throughout the playoffs and following a short path to the Super Bowl, and then what we do in the post-season.

What will we do with it?

If we were playing those games next week we'd be a double digit favorite in 8 of them. McDermott does a fantastic job of winning games he's supposed to. Was week 1 vs Steelers the first game the Bills have lost as a favorite in his tenure ?

Saints, Bucs, Panthers, and Titans are really the only 4 opponents that should give us trouble.  I think worst case is we split those 4 games, and then have 1 random upset loss to get us to 13-4 (barring injuries). 

33 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

If we were playing those games next week we'd be a double digit favorite in 8 of them. McDermott does a fantastic job of winning games he's supposed to. Was week 1 vs Steelers the first game the Bills have lost as a favorite in his tenure ?

I want to say Bills were favorites going into the Titans game last year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Titans, Saints and Bucs remain the tough games on the schedule. I would say there is a loss in one of those three games plus a fluky upset loss that happens. That would put the team at 14-3 which is pretty solid and puts the team in a good spot for a bye. The Chargers and Ravens are in tougher divisions and if the Bills take care of the Titans they bury them 3 games behind the Bills thanks to the tie breaker.

Look at the Chargers schedule, they don't have a remaining brutal schedule.  Left are the Ravens, Bengals Chiefs and Raiders.  They are our number 1 competitor for the #1 seed imo.

I initially predicted 14-3 with losses to KC, Tennessee and Tampa, But my new prediction is 19-1. We're going all the way, baby!

Go Bills!

Yes, I saw Tampa eradicate Miami last week, and yes, the Bucs looked scary.....Tampa has a schedule very similar toBuffalo now, not much competition aside from us.....That could very well be a Super Bowl preview. I don't know which team is tougher but I'm betting on Buffalo anyhow.....

Go Bills!

19 - 1 and Super Bowl Champs.

The Bills OL will coalesce and become one of the better OLs in the NFL. Allen will progress and figure out how to beat more defenses. Josh's powerful arm will be the obvious difference between the two teams as Josh makes play after play and our highly skilled corners step in front of a couple lame ducks from Brady....Announcers sadly hope TB retires soon and stops embarrassing himself....

Go Bills!

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

14-3.  I think we lose to Tennessee and then either @TB or week 18 against the Jets when we’re resting a bunch of starters.

We better not lose to TN.  I'm going to the game and their defense is bad....they can't protect Tanny either.

Let Henry have his 100+ and stop everything else.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.