Rousseau up for Pepsi ROW again

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Like the Knox apology thread (I have always been bullish on DK, TEs take time) I owe Rousseau a big apology.

Frustrated with the pick at the time. Glad to be wrong so far!

same here, thought he may be the next Maybin.  Soooo wrong.  I was also wrong on Oliver, i thought he'd be a game wrecker.  He's good, but not elite.  Rousseau may end up being elite.  

3 hours ago, nucci said:

he had a great game

nice to enjoy those replays. Love this Kid

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

same here, thought he may be the next Maybin.  Soooo wrong.  I was also wrong on Oliver, i thought he'd be a game wrecker.  He's good, but not elite.  Rousseau may end up being elite.  

too soon to call for both.

Oliver is having a heck of a season so far if you watch him play !

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

nice to enjoy those replays. Love this Kid

too soon to call for both.

Oliver is having a heck of a season so far if you watch him play !

Oliver is having a good year, wouldn't say "elite," but really good.  I think Rousseau is the best on the DL right now.  Can make game changing plays, get sacks, plays the run well.  Really polished for a rookie and seems to have a high ceiling.  

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Groot leads the team in sacks, 2nd in TFL, and has a pick.

What a player!

And he actually has a lot of room to improve as a pass rusher......but his run defense has been really exceptional........and he finishes plays, which adds up.   

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Vote Here: https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/

I feel like this will be Kadaruis Toney but wonder if his ejection for throwing a punch will matter in the voting 

he reminds me of a young Percy harvin in more ways than one 

I would vote Chase, but I may be biased. I am a fan of Chase and Burrow and enjoy watching the Bengals play now!

27 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Oliver is having a good year, wouldn't say "elite," but really good.  I think Rousseau is the best on the DL right now.  Can make game changing plays, get sacks, plays the run well.  Really polished for a rookie and seems to have a high ceiling.  

agreed

would hardly call him elite. But he has been dominating his one on ones and nice gap integrity finally

But a nice piece of the puzzle in Frazier's rotation for sure
I may not have said that last year btw.

Just enjoying that front four. Each and all of them :)
Rousseau is a key piece already in his NFL career.
Basham is coming along too.
not bad McBeanes. Not bad at all :) 

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Vote Here: https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/

I feel like this will be Kadaruis Toney but wonder if his ejection for throwing a punch will matter in the voting 

he reminds me of a young Percy harvin in more ways than one 

I reallyyyyyy wished we'd had the luxury of drafting a dude like this last year, but obviously DE was #1 need and im thrilled with Groot.  I think weve built the team enough where if a prospect like him fell next year we could pull the trigger in the 1st.

Dude was 4 for 5 with 70 yards on his targets vs Diggs!!!! Hard to not drool picturing him in our offense

5 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Oliver should thank his lucky Star for his play this season. Jordan Davis will make this DL elite

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.