I have a feeling Frazier will be Raiders #1 target

Carbonpoke

The Panthers fans I know are literally begging for someone to hire Joe Brady "useless", "incompetent", "the worst playcaller we have ever had" and "overrated jelly" is a summary of the thoughts after this past week. 

Just now, Greg S said:

If the Bills continue having a great season which I think they will then Frazier and Daboll will be getting there share of interviews this offseason. Good chance the Bills lose both of them especially if they win the Super Bowl.

Actually you rarely lose coordinators if you make the Superbowl because of the delay it creates for the hiring team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The Panthers fans I know are literally begging for someone to hire Joe Brady "useless", "incompetent", "the worst playcaller we have ever had" and "overrated jelly" is a summary of the thoughts after this past week. 

Actually you rarely lose coordinators if you make the Superbowl because of the delay it creates for the hiring team. 

Good point. I didn't even think about that. It depends on how many openings there are as well. Some teams might wait for that coach's season to end if they really want to interview him.

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Overrated jelly? 😂 

I would think Daboll would be the better candidate. That offense is already good to go besides some Oline help. This would allow them to focus on rebuilding that defense. With the way he’s racking up points with the Bills the Raiders know they are gonna need to score a ton of points to keep up with the Chiefs and Chargers in the future 

22 minutes ago, Carbonpoke said:

With what is going on over there, they will need to fill with somebody that has 0 character flaws, plus have a blue print to slow down the offenses in that division.  Thoughts?

Nate Peterman.

Is there something 'going on' over there that merits this musing?

EDIT: Holy cow, that was quick!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

I just hope that both the OC and DC stay.  I strongly believe that continuity is one of the major reasons this team has done so well. Coaches and players not having to learn or coach new systems every two years has to be a huge advantage.   

Fraizer has been a HC before and didnt have that much success, maybe he likes being a DC on one of the best teams in the league, only has to focus on his side of the ball; and with the talent they have and a D focused HC the pipeline wont dry on talent he gets to work with.

Same wish for Daboll, he is from the area, has Josh Allen as his QB, young talent all over the Offense.  He has been around the league and knows what it looks like to start over a franchise (Miami, Cleveland) and knows how much of a crap shoot it is to get that franchise QB.  Maybe he just stays like Tom Moore did when he had Manning in Indy for years. 

Keep the band together and just make them some of the highest paid coordinators in the league.  Fingers crossed

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I have the feeling that the Jaguars might dump Urban after this year and go hard after Daboll or Bienemy. 

Another team to watch is the Giants. I could see them cleaning house and getting rid of both Gettleman and Judge. 

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.