Bored.

4_kidd_4

7 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

At work. Major software pooped all over itself. Can’t do work.

Amuse me.

I was always a bit envious of those who could surf here from their office.

My office network had tight policies and traffic was monitored. They monitored the address you went to, and there was a random screenshot program monitored by some schmoe GS-7. You could always tell when they screen-shot you, your monitor blinked.

The good websites were blacklisted at the outbound firewall. I never dared try TBD or the TSW.

3 hours ago, boater said:

I was always a bit envious of those who could surf here from their office.

My office network had tight policies and traffic was monitored. They monitored the address you went to, and there was a random screenshot program monitored by some schmoe GS-7. You could always tell when they screen-shot you, your monitor blinked.

The good websites were blacklisted at the outbound firewall. I never dared try TBD or the TSW.

Was on my phone stealing wi-fi from the neighboring suite ;)

I agree she was HOT!  In the episodeI saw yesterday, she was strumming a Japanese like guitar thing and sounded like Yoko.  The snow was on from '64 to '65, so I  believe that Yoko learned to "sing" from her.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Augie said:

You were married to Jerry Garcia? AWESOME!  So sorry for your loss. 

P.S.  Cherry Garcia by Ben and Jerry’s is the bomb! 

you outted me and thanks for liking my ice cream it IS the Bomb. Except I don't eat it. Cuz Im Dead.

lol 

10 hours ago, The Jerk said:

1. Find a bridge

2. Find something heavy

3. Throw it off the bridge 

Was at Letchworth a few years ago and the park was empty. Went on to the train bridge and started throwing pretty large rocks off it. A friend went under the bridge to record it and make sure we weren't gonna hit anyone or thing) Was very entertaining for a while. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.