Mack looks good tonight…. Should we inquire about his services?

BuffaloBorn1960

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Agreed.  Moss and Motor are fine.  They just need to hold onto the ball, but our running game has been effective this year.  We are the the #8th offense, 9th in passing, 5th in rushing, and #1 scoring offense.  Add to that #1 defense, and I really don’t think we need anyone right now.  Just gel and keep improving at what we do.  I don’t want to add anyone unless we have a terrible injury at a key position.  The only player who could possibly go down in play to consider “kicking the tires” is the punter.  I’m not a Haack fan.  I know it was $, but I believe Bojo even with his flaws was better.  It’s hard to tell as we punt so rarely.

Might be a Bojo issue in Green Bay.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/12/matt-lafleur-cant-put-all-blame-for-missed-kicks-on-mason-crosby/

43 minutes ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Chiefs have "looked into" Colts RB Marlon Mack ahead of the NFL's November 2 trade deadline. 

Not a shock. Andy loves trying to salvage broken/washed players. Going back to CJ Spiller, Lev Bell, Shady. Heck even trying Kelvin Benjamin, now Josh Gordon. This may actually be a sign to stay away from Mack😂

13 hours ago, BuffaloBorn1960 said:

Definitely an upgrade…. Would fit the culture as well 

He has to be better then Singletary.  I would dress Breida next week or activate Antonio Williams from the practice squad.  And make Singletary inactive.  You don't play well, you should sit.

But Moss has been stepping up and is coming into his own.  Like what I am seeing from him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, BuffaloBorn1960 said:

This morning (10/30) Mike Rob on GMF weekend says Mack would be the player he would like to see move to Buffalo before the trade deadline…. Mentioned guarantee the Super Bowl if it happened…. Just saying 

I guess I’m just unworthy 

I'd love it if somehow that happened. In reality chances are it won't. Always wanted to see him in a Bills uni. Maybe someday before he runs out of juice

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why does anyone think Indy would trade him to Buffalo?

Indy? Is this not about Khalil Mack? Last I saw he's still on Bears. 

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why does anyone think Indy would trade him to Buffalo?

K n/m. Just read 1st page of thread. I just assumed it was K.Mack. My bad.. lol

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/12/2021 at 12:42 PM, Paup 1995MVP said:

He has to be better then Singletary.  I would dress Breida next week or activate Antonio Williams from the practice squad.  And make Singletary inactive.  You don't play well, you should sit.

But Moss has been stepping up and is coming into his own.  Like what I am seeing from him.

So Singletary who has consistently put up better numbers than Moss, should sit so the guy that's been worse than him can play... 

The hyping up of Moss who's been meh is mind boggling. 

• Agree 1

On 10/11/2021 at 10:42 PM, BuffaloBorn1960 said:

Could be the piece that puts us over the top

The only thing over the top is the reaction of some who think there's an issue with our RBs and not the poor play of the O Line, especially getting push on running plays. I understand not every team can have a Dallas, TB, Cleveland or Indy type line but it's our Achilles Heel at this point. Our Line is just not physical enough against the better defensive fronts in the league.

41 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

So Singletary who has consistently put up better numbers than Moss, should sit so the guy that's been worse than him can play... 

The hyping up of Moss who's been meh is mind boggling. 

I have to agree with this...Moss may have passed Singletary last year, but Devin has taken back the belt this year imo...

Unfortunately, neither provide the talent I would like to see out of our backfield- that make other teams have to game plan for them...therefore, I’m always looking for an upgrade...

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have to agree with this...Moss may have passed Singletary last year, but Devin has taken back the belt this year imo...

Unfortunately, neither provide the talent I would like to see out of our backfield- that make other teams have to game plan for them...therefore, I’m always looking for an upgrade...

Even with Moss playing better his rookie year, Singletary still had a better YPC despite the blocking scheme favoring Moss. The hype Moss received before a single carry was crazy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Even with Moss playing better his rookie year, Singletary still had a better YPC despite the blocking scheme favoring Moss. The hype Moss received before a single carry was crazy. 

I hear ya...I think it was more a case of the fans “hoping” he was better than Singletary...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.