Is watching this amazing team a little bittersweet for you due to the loss of someone?

Arkady Renko

Yes every Sunday or whenever the Bills are on I miss my dad who died in January 2020 thankfully before Covid. We were able to spend his last nine days with him in the hospital. He was a huge bills fan and season-ticket holder and an even bigger Boston Red Sox fan. I like to think that he and Tim Russert up there cheering on our Bills this year. I really miss him while I watch Survivor because we would text during it. 

• Sad 1

My mom passed right before the 2020 season. While she wasn't a die hard bills fan or football fan, she knew how much I was. I think she would've been very happy about how good they were last year (and this year). I actually joke to myself sometimes that when she died, she went and asked God to makes the bills good for me 

• Sad 2

I lost a coworker buddy during the pandemic who was a massive Bills fan. We always wasted a good 30-60 minutes every Monday morning during the season shooting the ***** about the team. We’re all returning to the office this week for the first time in 18 months. When I walked by what was her office it kinda all hit me at once. I needed a minute. 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Sad 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.