Nashville Takeover

davspo

I went to the Titans/Bills game a couple years ago (think it was 2016). You will not have any trouble finding Bills parties on Honky Tonk Row. There is a bar adjacent to Bridgestone Arena (Predators home), I forget the name of it, but that place was really rocking. Tailgates galore and lots of Bills fans everywhere. The locals were nice and really not much animosity towards each other. Really great city for NFL games and parties. Have fun and GO BILLS!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Based on 2019 when I was there....every bar will be taken over by Bills fans.  Legitimately, every bar you go to, you'll see Bills fans.  

It's a sea of blue downtown.  I imagine it's a similar scene to when the Greeks invaded the Trojans....accept the Greeks are wearing blue Bills shirts.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, davspo said:

We are heading to Nashville any intel on bar takeovers would be appreciate- we have never been

Kid Rock bar was hopping.  There are numerous bars in that area.  I went 2 years ago and had an unbelievable time.  The Bills fans took over the city.  I am leaving Wednesday to go again!

• Like (+1) 2

I was at 2019 game.  It was 80/20 bills fans.

I’ll be there again. My brother lives in nashville. Me , my SIL brother and his wife are coming down. A few other friends from buffalo are coming down.

in 3019 there was near 20 of us.

in the downtown Broadway area you will find bills fans around there on Sunday and Monday.  Some might travel down fir Saturday night there too.

2015 was the last division vs division buffalo at nashville game.

2015 buffalo at nashville division vs division

2016south at east positional finished games 

2017 south at east

2018 titans at bills div vs div

2019 bills at titans

2020 bills at Titans 

2021 bills at titans div vs div

2022 south at east

2023 south at east

2024 Titans at bills div vs div

2025 east at south

2026 east at south

2027 bills at Titans div vs div

the current schedule team pairings ran from

2002-2009

2010-2017

2018-2025

2026 season they coukd change team pairs which changes match up patterns when division faces each other.

42 minutes ago, davspo said:

Awesome thanks - keep them coming

all the bars are in the downtown area. Just walk around between them.  

they will all be packed.

the gilt has area of downtown also has some bars and night clubs.  Thus is an area west side of die town going toward Vanderbilt.

Sunday night there is a zac brown band concert in Bridgestone 

Edited by djp14150
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Based on 2019 when I was there....every bar will be taken over by Bills fans.  Legitimately, every bar you go to, you'll see Bills fans.  

It's a sea of blue downtown.  I imagine it's a similar scene to when the Trojans invaded the Greeks....accept the Trojans are wearing blue Bills shirts.

Didn't the Greeks invade the Trojans lol

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I will be there as usual. I live in the Rochester area but own a place south of Nashville. I spend the night at the Hilton near the stadium.....always an awesome time!!

See y'all there with a handful of friends!

I’m coming in Monday morning and staying at the Hyatt Place on 3rd Ave. Walk to everything!  

I just looked at adding Sunday night and realized it’s about $400 for my few hours on pillow. Thanks, anyway…..been there, done that. 

We used to have a place there (near the Green Hills Mall) and know it fairly well. If you don’t love the honky tonk and country music, The Gulch is an easy walk to the west. 

You guys will have a blast and historically Bills fans take over that city.  It’s a great destination especially when we are good to go to an away fun weekend game.

I hope all of you take over the cheering drowning out Nashville fans.  Once we are winning, and we will be winning by the half, the second half will be a Bills game as they will all leave.  That’s the difference between Bills fans and fair weather fans.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

Is there a special place where Bills fans tailgate?

I was going to ask the same thing.  I know there is a pre-ticketed tailgate event where tickets are $85 to get in but I was wondering what the other tailgating options are?  Where is the Pinto crew going to be setup at for this one?

2 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I was going to ask the same thing.  I know there is a pre-ticketed tailgate event where tickets are $85 to get in but I was wondering what the other tailgating options are?  Where is the Pinto crew going to be setup at for this one?

Let me know if you find out.  I will do the same.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.