Emmanuel Sanders Embracement Thread

BigDingus

On 10/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, John from Riverside said:

I told everyone here that Manny Sands was DIggs light and a better WR then Smoke

He is

He is very Diggs like in just how smooth he is. Like Diggs, he doesn't need sub 4.4 speed to get over the top, his route running is elite and if he gets you to bite he has plenty of speed for a house call. Crazy him and Beasley played on the same SMU team.  

I think Sanders was a great addition to the team but i hope they can keep all the WR's in the mix and happy & wanting to come back Beasley has had his best out put since being a Bills and him & Josh have a really good chemistry i would hate to see that be set to the side and him get P'd off .

8 hours ago, T master said:

I think Sanders was a great addition to the team but i hope they can keep all the WR's in the mix and happy & wanting to come back Beasley has had his best out put since being a Bills and him & Josh have a really good chemistry i would hate to see that be set to the side and him get P'd off .

If Cole does get P’d off and ‘goes off’ on social media, he can hit the road. No room for that $#!+ here.

• Agree 1

On 10/11/2021 at 5:55 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Same. I was puzzled they would pick Sanders over JB. Now I know! 

They want receivers that uncover quick and are dependable route runners.   High iq. Love brown but he wasn't the route runner that Beasley or Diggs are...and not as versatile. Sanders is all of the above. 

Shameless bump, just because I was busy the past few days & noticed a freaking "Emanuel Sanders - is What Was Lost Worth the Gain ?" thread on the first page!

Heeeeelllll no. 

It's locked now, but let this be a reminder I will come at ya any time I see that nonsense again! Embrace Emmanuel Sanders! 😁

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.