Baldinger "can anyone beat the Bills?"

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Loving all the media attention today for the Bills or at least from the ones that give due credit to Buffalo and not the hot take artists and the excuses why the KC beatdown doesn't mean anything. Baldy's Breakdowns are always great - especially loved the one with Ed Oliver and Hughes on the sideline. Great stuff!!

Thought the Bills PR Team also had an excellent night with their take down of Nick Wright.

• Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Utah John said:

I hate to point this out, but Allen underthrew that ball.  Diggs had his guy beat by a mile, and if Allen had put it out 5 yards more that would have been a TD. 

When a player is that wide open the ball is always underthrown. At that point you just want to make sure the ball gets to him. Not worth risking an overthrow. The simple truth is Diggs lost his footing or his awareness for a second. 95% of the time that's a walk in TD exactly as thrown. No big deal. Diggs is still a stud.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Loving all the media attention today for the Bills or at least from the ones that give due credit to Buffalo and not the hot take artists and the excuses why the KC beatdown doesn't mean anything. Baldy's Breakdowns are always great - especially loved the one with Ed Oliver and Hughes on the sideline. Great stuff!!

Thought the Bills PR Team also had an excellent night with their take down of Nick Wright.

Could walk all day and not reach the top of that guys nose

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Lmao typo  

I think diggs was just trying to get his feet under him.. he kind of caught it with his feet skipping under him, I think he was just trying to get him back under controls and it looked awkward

It was weird when I first watched it, then seeing it again now I actually think he may not have known that Sorenson was there. He may have thought he was all on his own and didn't have anyone that was going to catch him, until he suddenly realized Sorenson had caught up with him.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Chargers, not the Chiefs, are the real threat.

Agree with this, but I still think the Bills would be able to handle them in the playoffs fairly easily because of inexperience in big games and simple fact Chargers defense just isn't very good.

Also why I don't see the Chargers holding up and being a top 2 seed and still think KC may ultimately catch them for the division.

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Anyone else find themselves watching highlights of that game over and over again?  I can’t stop.

I can't get enough Baldy breakdowns.  The Spencer Brown one might be my favorite.  Even on Josh is new video,Baldy says "look at the Rookie picking up Josh" after Josh slid.   Or when Knox makes the ridiculous catch by Bills bench and Baldy pointing out "look at the Bills Bench on their feet,  Look at Ed Oliver,  Jerry Hughes has never had this much fun playing....thats the dline front row watching their offense with excitement, they have best seats in house"   No I cannot get enough!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.