Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The NFL rules are that vaccinated players can go out to eat/drink on the road and can visit with family during away games.  I think a typical team curfew would be 9 or 10 pm back at the hotel, probably later for a late afternoon or evening game.

Arians has said that the Bucs "ain't going anywhere" after this happened to their vaccinated kicker:

https://www.wfla.com/sports/buccaneers/they-aint-going-anywhere-bruce-arians-says-covid-restrictions-will-be-enforced-on-the-road-for-bucs-players/

Clearly McDermott et al are taking a different approach.

Ask and you shall receive, complete with controversial 4th down DPI penalty:

May you live to be a thousand years old, my friend!

Thank you.

Honestly, it is still such a very good memory from last year.  Man I love this team!

hey i have a random question hopefully someone can answer

During the KC game Collingsworth i believe brought up the Music City Miracle & said how there's a local bar here in Buffalo with a huge photo of that play hanging on the wall.

Does anyone know what bar that is? Tried searching for it on google but to no success.

Appreciate anyone who knows the name of it :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.