Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

47 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Pretty sure I’m just going to be watching Josh Allen highlights all day at work 

3 of my co-workers left to Nashville on Saturday so my office is going to be pretty empty today.  I too may be spending the day working on film review.

Edited by The Wiz

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm leaving in 3 hours to Nashville....bringing my son!  His bed time is 8:30 pm but I'm a good dad...no school tomorrow since he will be up to midnight.

Apple juice shots on ME! 

“Good dads” come in all different shapes and sizes. 

Callers on sports radio shows are likely to say some questionable things.  Well, I just heard something that almost made me spit out my home fries.  He said Josh Allen is like a combination of Doug Flutie and Rob Johnson.  Flutie's heart and brain, and Johnson's body.  I really don't get the Flutie love.  Allen is the quintessential team player and motivator, something Flutie was never interested in being.  Rob Johnson was fragile.  204 lbs and a moderately gifted athlete as compared to other QBs.  I just had to get that off my chest.  Flutie and Johnson don't deserve to be mentioned in any attempt to describe Allen.  Go Bills!  45-13

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Callers on sports radio shows are likely to say some questionable things.  Well, I just heard something that almost made me spit out my home fries.  He said Josh Allen is like a combination of Doug Flutie and Rob Johnson.  Flutie's heart and brain, and Johnson's body.  I really don't get the Flutie love.  Allen is the quintessential team player and motivator, something Flutie was never interested in being.  Rob Johnson was fragile.  204 lbs and a moderately gifted athlete as compared to other QBs.  I just had to get that off my chest.  Flutie and Johnson don't deserve to be mentioned in any attempt to describe Allen.  Go Bills!  45-13

I think the best description of Josh Allen came from someone on this board. They said "he is like John Elway on steroids."

• Like (+1) 2

Hope all of #BillsMafia in Nashbille is upright today. Brush your tongues, mainline some espresso and get out there, we need you at 100%!

12 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think the best description of Josh Allen came from someone on this board. They said "he is like John Elway on steroids."

I remember one of the announcers this season compared his game to Elway’s, especially the arm. Former pitchers FTW. 

11 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Hope all of #BillsMafia in Nashbille is upright today. Brush your tongues, mainline some espresso and get out there, we need you at 100%!

I remember one of the announcers this season compared his game to Elway’s, especially the arm. Former pitchers FTW. 

It's actually a pretty good comparison. Both QB's have/had strong arms. Both could/can run and scramble. Lets hope Josh can win a couple of Super Bowls like Elway did minus the 3 Super losses Elway had.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.