Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

24 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Even if his hamstring is 90% healed, I would rather rest him at this point of the season. The bye week would give him extended healing time and he'll have a better chance of being healthy for the remainder of the season. 

It's already a 17 game season and for us it'll be at least 20

Agreed...and he doesn’t look like he’s running at full speed out there in those clips

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Pete said:

He was right about Spencer Brown starting sooner than later.  Milano might be good to go, but we are resting him through bye week

Everything we’ve seen points to a cautionary approach with Milano last week but he could have gone if it wasn’t raining 

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, wjag said:

The curse of a healthy team.  They probably figured someone would get dinged enough by now to swap him out.  My guess is he stays on IR as long as possible or until someone can replace him.  I doubt very much they want to cut anyone.  Time for Breida to get turf toe..

I agree this is the plan.  If it's the same after the bye week there is a small chance a trade is made before the deadline to open a spot in November.

The Titans pounded the run at us last year forcing Edmunds and our safeties to play in the box, then hit crosses right behind them.

Wonder if we could use 3 LBs. Milano and Klein near the LOS with Edmunds playing a deeper middle S role like a 3 deep zone?

Just thinking how to counter what they did to us last year.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'd like to see what Marquez can do at return duties.  Question is what move to we make to clear up roster spot?

Kumerow, Smith, Ford or Bates off the 53

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

this milano talk is so freaking annoying. If he's healthy he plays. quit with this BS about him absolutely NEEDING to sit until after the bye. good lord.

Yeah, they saved him last week because this is the game they actually need him. I think he's fine.

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

The Titans pounded the run at us last year forcing Edmunds and our safeties to play in the box, then hit crosses right behind them.

Wonder if we could use 3 LBs. Milano and Klein near the LOS with Edmunds playing a deeper middle S role like a 3 deep zone?

Just thinking how to counter what they did to us last year.

You counter what they did with having your top 2 CBs on the field.  I think that mixed with our DL more than counters what they did last year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.