Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Josh’s numbers through 5 games on a per game basis are almost identical to what his numbers were on a per game basis last year. 

Y/A

2020: 7.9

2021: 7.5

AY/A

2020: 8.5

2022: 8.3

Y/G

2020: 284

2021: 274

Passer Rating:

2020: 107.2

2021: 102.5

TD/G

2020: 2.34

2021: 2.4

INT/G

2020: .625

2021: .4

Only numbers that are significantly down are his Comp% and QBR. 

This whole “regression” thing is hysterical. 

To be clear, I wasn't saying he regressed - I'm saying the numbers aren't matching the good decisions he makes, and that it's just an anomaly. He was also off in Week 1 - 2, and in a 5 game sample that matters. 

He hasn't regressed, and if anything he's a better QB - and that's will show it by the end of the year

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, appoo said:

To be clear, I wasn't saying he regressed - I'm saying the numbers aren't matching the good decisions he makes, and that it's just an anomaly. He was also off in Week 1 - 2, and in a 5 game sample that matters. 

He hasn't regressed, and if anything he's a better QB - and that's will show it by the end of the year

Yeah it wasn’t directed at you… more of a follow up on what you’re saying. 

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

Also the Bills are more balanced this year as they are running the ball better. Last year was all pass, pass, pass. 

Edited by Greg S

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Hopefully, Milano is back for this game. But, whether he is, or isn't, I hope we see AJ Klein out there often. Derrick Henry is the biggest threat in this game, and I feel like Klein might be the right matchup for him.

I think Milano will be back.  Klein is no Milano but the kid has improved and I think is a really good football player.

I been looking for an opportunity to express my thought on something as I hate making threads.  Im just going to drop this here.  There is probably a better place for it but whatevs lol...

I cannot believe the impact that Sanders is having on this team.  When the Bills signed him I was like cool a Brown replacement.  Probably pretty equal play. But man Sanders has been a huge part of this team.  Blows me away.  

Also with Knox playing the way he is.  I was never super hard on Knox but just didn't feel like his hands would get better.  Dude was making all the tough highlight catches and then dropping the easy pitch and catch type passes.  I couldn't understand it.  Knox seems to have turned a corner.

This team is pretty freaking dangerous and I think this our year.  Our time.  Lets go Bills!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I was never super hard on Knox but just didn't feel like his hands would get better.

Me too. But he did two things over the summer: 1) the TE university, 2) that "hands coach" or whatever you want to call it.

He went from having hands of stone, to hands of stick'em. Amazing transformation. Just goes to show you how a self-motivated player can change over an off-season.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, boater said:

Me too. But he did two things over the summer: 1) the TE university, 2) that "hands coach" or whatever you want to call it.

He went from having hands of stone, to hands of stick'em. Amazing transformation. Just goes to show you how a self-motivated player can change over an off-season.

They weren't stone. He made all the hard catches and less of the easy ones.

Now he's catch both of them consistently.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

McDermott at the end: "I'll take that first down.  He can jump over me if he wants that first down." (with a grin)

43 minutes ago, Its Allen the hips said:

Now confirmed to have tested positive for covid.

Apparently Kern has been dealing with a groin injury so he wasn’t near the team personnel as much as he would be normally. Townsend had been filling in on punting duties the past couple of weeks.

I came here to post that Kern had been out the previous two games due to a groin injury.

Hopefully the trainers treating him were following NFL protocol to wear masks and face shields while providing any treatments.

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I been looking for an opportunity to express my thought on something as I hate making threads.  Im just going to drop this here.  There is probably a better place for it but whatevs lol...

I cannot believe the impact that Sanders is having on this team.  When the Bills signed him I was like cool a Brown replacement.  Probably pretty equal play. But man Sanders has been a huge part of this team.  Blows me away.  

Also with Knox playing the way he is.  I was never super hard on Knox but just didn't feel like his hands would get better.  Dude was making all the tough highlight catches and then dropping the easy pitch and catch type passes.  I couldn't understand it.  Knox seems to have turned a corner.

This team is pretty freaking dangerous and I think this our year.  Our time.  Lets go Bills!

Brown didn't command respect.  It was Diggs and everyone else.  Teams have to respect Sanders.  And then with Knox emerging, our receiving corp is pretty dang strong.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.