We’re on to Tennessee…

eball

On 10/11/2021 at 12:11 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

In reality...........they held Henry to his lowest rushing output of the entire season and that play in question was a negligible gain.

The run defense was dominant that night............they just turned the ball over and didn't play well in general offensively.

I never said my football-PTSD was rational.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/11/2021 at 2:55 PM, billsfan_34 said:

Tanny can make plays but definitely number 1 is to stop Henry!

Tannehill is just like Mayfield in the sense that if the running game isn't working or a non factor their play drops off precipitously. They need that crutch because they lack the talent to make things happen when the focus of a defense is squarely on them. 

6 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Tannehill is just like Mayfield in the sense that if the running game isn't working or a non factor their play drops off precipitously. They need that crutch because they lack the talent to make things happen when the focus of a defense is squarely on them. 

Great point. I have certainly seen bad Tanny but have also seen a very good Tanny. Good news our run D really slides well down the line and LBs are filling gaps. 

On 10/11/2021 at 11:52 AM, BearNorth said:

Just noticed the Titans have 18!!!! players on IR as of Sunday. Wonder if this makes their special teams a bit suspect? 

This is the Tennessee Injury list per CBS Sports .. it is a bloodbath.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/TEN/tennessee-titans/injuries/

One underrated aspect of being successful is being healthy. I was always amazed that in spite of playing on concrete the early 90s Bills were remarkably a healthy team. The same is true of this iteration of the Bills going back to at least 2018 it seems. The Bills Training staff deserves a ton of credit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Einstein said:

I never said my football-PTSD was rational.

I honestly am so scarred from the drought era that I still am surprised when the Bills win games. Intellectually most times I know they should beat the Jets and a lot of other teams the past few years. But in my gut I still have this feeling of this team is going to blow the game. It’s slowly going away but still there.

On 10/12/2021 at 8:57 AM, Fan in Chicago said:

An ex-colleague, Packers fan and corporate guy messaged me yesterday and said that the Bills are way too strong for the league and should be broken up 😀

Honestly I think Tampa is equally as good. They have the dynamic offense a very good defense and solid special teams. I look at the Bucs as being as good as the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/11/2021 at 10:22 AM, Einstein said:

I almost want to beat the Titans more than the Chiefs.

Cant get that Henry stiff arm out of my head.

I’m with you!!! KC last year was the top dog. Losing to them sucked but this team still was not on that level. 

Losing to the Titans last year, a team we could have beat and should have beat, to get beat, Norman getting embarrassed, Henry this and that…. I want to smash the Titans more than KC, just to say “y’all have never been relevant”.  I really dislike Henry’s running style, he’s a boring runner, nothing flashy. Smash his ass for 4 quarters!!!

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/11/2021 at 10:51 AM, Blainorama5 said:

No one should get too cocky about this game.  This should be a tough game and another good test.  I think this one's going to be a lot closer than the KC game if Henry gets going....

I agree tannehill plays good in that offense, and Henry is always a problem 

10 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

This is the Tennessee Injury list per CBS Sports .. it is a bloodbath.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/TEN/tennessee-titans/injuries/

One underrated aspect of being successful is being healthy. I was always amazed that in spite of playing on concrete the early 90s Bills were remarkably a healthy team. The same is true of this iteration of the Bills going back to at least 2018 it seems. The Bills Training staff deserves a ton of credit.

I am worried.  This is the same thing that happened to them last year..,so many players on the COVID list.....and yet they dominated us on Tuesday night football or whatever that they played.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.