We’re on to Tennessee…

eball

52 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I foolishly checked already.  7 days out LOL.  Clear with a temp about 62 degrees for kickoff.

Subject to change!

“Subject to change” doesn’t get you off the hook! I’m gonna hold you to it! I’m going up to pack now…..

:)

5 hours ago, eball said:

…and the best thing about this game being played next week is that there is no chance of a letdown. The Bills were embarrassed by the Titans last year; the redemption tour of 2021 continues!

they had 2 weeks rest (and IIRC unofficial practices) because of the schedule Foul up because they couldn’t follow protocol 

also Josh was freshly injured and was wearing some type of sling 

2 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

I get it - really I do.  But if the Bills are smart though they won't overlook anyone.  That's how teams lose games they have no business losing - like the Titans losing to the Jets!

Yeah and they won't McDermott didn't even sleep today, and pretty much all the players said the focus is now on Tennessee before they even got back to Buffalo.

As a fan though I'm free to be confident we'll beat these bums.

2 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

I get it - really I do.  But if the Bills are smart though they won't overlook anyone.  That's how teams lose games they have no business losing - like the Titans losing to the Jets!

After last years game there is no way the bills over look Tennessee…. 

6 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Titans are severely banged up but they also were last year due to COVID and smacked us in the mouth.

I can’t see the Bills having a let down though because they have the bye right after this game. They also have to be looking at this as an opportunity to go on a huge run. The Bills after the Titans have Miami with Brissett/Tua at home, Jax, Jets and the toughest game in that stretch is the Colts 

If memory serves me, they got like 2 weeks of rest (maybe longer?) as reward for them completely disregarding the league's COVID rules.  They were pretty well rested and the Bills were banged up a good bit and prob thought they weren't even going to play that game it got delayed so friggin' much. 

Last year:  Josh dinged up.  Defense without at least a couple of starters.  Covid scheduling nonsense.

This year:  Bills firing on all cylinders.  Highest ranked scoring O and D in the league.

The Oilers are banged up.  They lost to the JETS.  Their stadium will be filled with Bills fans.

The Bills are now the big bad monster.

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

Considering Milano is coming off a hammy, do we sprinkle in some Klein, who is a bit bigger to deal with Henry on run downs.  I'm concerned that Henry could reinjure Milano.

I don't think Milano plays this week, smart move is to sit him through the bye so he's presumably 100% healthy for the stretch run.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I don't think Milano plays this week, smart move is to sit him through the bye so he's presumably 100% healthy for the stretch run.

Klein is playing well so I don't see the need to push Milano out there. I think Klein being a better run defender makes him well suited for the matchup. Cudos for the Bills for recognizing the need for LB depth last season and signing Klein. I thought he was going to be a bust but after he filled in for Milano last season and struggled. But after that Seahawks game last year Klein really showed what role he can play. I think in 2020 the organization recognized the need for a reliable Milano replacement and they found one in Klein. 

• Like (+1) 1

I expect this game to be a slugfest. Bill’s defense will need to be physical and control the line of scrimmage hopefully forcing the Titans into 3rd and longs. If Milano isn’t 100% I sit him this game as well.

Last year, the Bills played their kick returner at wideout which had horrible results. Josh hit him right between the numbers that bounced off of him into an interception on the first series. If I recall we gave them multiple short field possessions. Getting to the bye week at 5-1 would be sweet. LETS GO BUFFALO!

20 hours ago, Mango said:

If we beat the Titans and the fall to 3-3 we will still not have beaten a team with a winning record. 

If we lose To the Titans we will be 0-1 against winning teams this season. Paper tigers. 

So…if they do that and beat Tampa, they will be the 3rd team ever to win 16 consecutive regular season games. 

Who is the 2nd team 

new england and??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.