We’re on to Tennessee…

eball

Just now, Rc2catch said:

The revenge tour continues!!! 
Tennessee bullied us into submission last season. 

Yes, but I think the uncertainty as to when the game would be played, really messed with the Bills headspace in that game.  Josh was also still a bit dinged up.

• Like (+1) 2

The Titans are severely banged up but they also were last year due to COVID and smacked us in the mouth.

I can’t see the Bills having a let down though because they have the bye right after this game. They also have to be looking at this as an opportunity to go on a huge run. The Bills after the Titans have Miami with Brissett/Tua at home, Jax, Jets and the toughest game in that stretch is the Colts 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Yes, but I think the uncertainty as to when the game would be played, really messed with the Bills headspace in that game.  Josh was also still a bit dinged up.

At one point we didn't even know WHO we were going to be playing...there was a chance it could have been the Chiefs instead of Titans for a few days until the NFL got it all sorted out.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Titans are severely banged up but they also were last year due to COVID and smacked us in the mouth.

I can’t see the Bills having a let down though because they have the bye right after this game. They also have to be looking at this as an opportunity to go on a huge run. The Bills after the Titans have Miami with Brissett/Tua at home, Jax, Jets and the toughest game in that stretch is the Colts 

Last year Bills were missing both starting DBs iirc

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Last year Bills were missing both starting DBs iirc

We had a high number of D personnel out/playing injured at that point of the season, even some of our BUs were injured, folk tend to have short memories…,

Go Bills!!!

23 minutes ago, eball said:

…and the best thing about this game being played next week is that there is no chance of a letdown. The Bills were embarrassed by the Titans last year; the redemption tour of 2021 continues!

There is always a chance of a let down. I don't see it happening but that Bills team last night appeared much more focused than for a typical game. Humble and hungry needs to stay front of mind.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.